GT500 Auto swap issue

466scj

Old School Stangbanger
Established Member
I just swapped a Lentech Strip Terminator and 3800 converter in my 2010 GT500 . I tried out the trans brake and car would only rev to around 3000-3500 and then drop to idle (TC off). Even with it floored. Then making passes , it would not take full throttle and was like TC or Advance trac kicking in..I could let off and it would take off .Even with TC off. I got it figured out and it turned out to be the clutch switch . I wired it together and everything worked great. Can anyone let me know what the deal is with this or what / why the PCM was doing this ? Car is an animal now . Best with the TR6060 in the 1/8 was 7.03 @ 99 mph . I will have numbers with the swap next weekend..

Bonedriver

Established Member
I had same issue. Drive me crazy for a couple of days. Come to find out all i neeed was to wire the clutch switch together.

Bonedriver

Established Member
I just swapped a Lentech Strip Terminator and 3800 converter in my 2010 GT500 . I tried out the trans brake and car would only rev to around 3000-3500 and then drop to idle (TC off). Even with it floored. Then making passes , it would not take full throttle and was like TC or Advance trac kicking in..I could let off and it would take off .Even with TC off. I got it figured out and it turned out to be the clutch switch . I wired it together and everything worked great. Can anyone let me know what the deal is with this or what / why the PCM was doing this ? Car is an animal now . Best with the TR6060 in the 1/8 was 7.03 @ 99 mph . I will have numbers with the swap next weekend..
Glad you figured it out!

Users who are viewing this thread