Gt40 Srt4

darksrt

Established Member
I got the neon back from Solid Technology in Albq on friday. There were a couple problems though, the .63 turbine wasn't enough to push the psi I wanted and the 10psi spring in the wastegate is not enough as well, I needed at least a 15psi spring. I'm still on a piggyback e-manage too, so it's still a work in progress. Anyway, here are the numbers and a couple of pics I shot off. btw, the camera sucks.

@ 10psi 350whp

@ 19-20psi 503whp

@ 26psi 557whp

newdrk.jpg

side.gif

back.gif

motor.gif

gears.gif

Please be mature with your comments and if they are negative just don't post. :)

BM1

Established Member
Is the car lowered? It looks clean in the top picture. I'd drive it.

darksrt

Established Member
thank you. yeah the motor is a fully built long block by Darrell Cox Racing. It's not anywhere I want it to be though. ill probably be looking into a hp66 from agp, 44mm wastegate and hydra ems pretty soon. once I hit 700 ill be happy, then ill invest in a 3 speed. :-D

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
ya im with Mitch, Good luck trying to plant the power at 25psi and you have no real chance at planting 700 fwhp. But if your going for just dyno numbers it'll be kidna cool i guess?

darksrt

Established Member
when I'm at 19psi on the street I don't get any spin. the way the turbo comes on as well with the cams I have, it's a smooth power and not spikey. the turbo is a little laggy but i use that to save the tires.

I don't plan on street racing with it on anymore than about 26lbs, the rest is for the track where i should be racing anyways.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread