GT350R Back Seat Install Kit In Stock?

CO Mack

Established Member
Posting on the off chance someone out there knows of a GT350R rear seat kit available. So far I've come up empty and FP apparently has none in stock.

Having a bit of a time crunch with this as I am driving across country to get the car and will have my son in the back with his car seat...Mom is adamant he not ride in front!

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Used?

A lot of the regular mustang guys pull them out. You need belts though correct?

CO Mack

Established Member
I need the whole kit (Seat belts, LATCH, seat, bolts etc), and would prefer the actual Ford Racing kit, M-63840-MS, as the seats match the GT350R materials and red stitching.

If I can't find anything soon I'll have to make a decision...

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Dude, I ordered mine over a month ago and it is just arriving to the dealership today. Get the order in now my friend. With all the R's being delivered they will be back ordered for a while. Whatever decision you are planing to make just know the FP option will be a wait.

CO Mack

Established Member
Yeah, spoke to the dealer and it's going to be tight if at all. More calls tomorrow. Crap. Last week everyone was showing Aug 15 shipments.

swedensky

Established Member
Worst case, and definitely not easy...I'm sure you could find someone willing to let you borrow their rear seat set up for the drive home

CO Mack

Established Member
Thanks guys. Ford Racing told me to have the dealer make sure to just get it ordered this morning, that it should ship in the next couple of days. (Fingerscrossedemoticon)

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I need the whole kit (Seat belts, LATCH, seat, bolts etc), and would prefer the actual Ford Racing kit, M-63840-MS, as the seats match the GT350R materials and red stitching.

If I can't find anything soon I'll have to make a decision...
I tried to reply to this twice yesterday but the forum was off/on with what it was allowing me to do.

I was thinking as a temporary solution until you could get what you wanted. Especially with your boy back there, you wouldn't need to worry as much with food in the car, etc.

CO Mack

Established Member
He won't be eating snacks back there. That's what the FoRS, and its WeatherTechs is for. :)

I went through the install instructions yesterday. I'm not going to try and piece it all together. If this falls apart he'll either ride up front or we'll figure out how to fly him the rest of the way home.

Cobra-O

Established Member
^^^ No. They do not have a manual switch.

The sensors for the occupant sensing, should pick up that he is a small child and disable the airbag automatically. Make sure the light is on though.

CO Mack

Established Member
Thanks guys. It's supposed to ship to my dealer Thursday, and I'm not picking up until next week so I should be good. Getting excited!!

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
^^^ No. They do not have a manual switch.

The sensors for the occupant sensing, should pick up that he is a small child and disable the airbag automatically. Make sure the light is on though.

I would be very nervous relying on the vehicle to determine the passenger side airbag being inflated.

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread