GT350 rendering vs production

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
So here is comparison of a rendering vs production version of the GT350. When I first seen this rendering I put money that this was going to be closest to the real car and damn if it ain't almost spot on! I however think the rendering looks better especially how the rear fender looks wider, lower stance, and more agressive front facia. Opinions?

imagejpg1_zps82c19637.jpg

RocketSurgeon

Established Member
The fronts look to have the exact same geometry it's just that the rendering has all of the vertical slats painted body color while they are black on the white real car.

sc4.6

Established Member
I think the real thing looks better, how Ford dropped the hood and smoothed it out makes it look much better to me.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
The front end is exactly the same. White also tends to hide body lines as the rear fenders are exactly the same as well. Also the angles are different making the red car appear wider.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
The picture says "de-camo" render. Not much was left to the imagination when the mules hit the Ring.

b46f7f82eafa0c1694244921289a6c38_zpsd2525e02.jpg

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
The grill verticals look so much better body color then black. But thats an easy fix for any owner. Mouth has angry teeth, i like it

Users who are viewing this thread