GT350 coming to my local dealership

mcate

Established Member
Hello, first off I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules by posting this. I was told today by the sales manager of my local dealership here in Greenfield, Indiana (Inskeep Ford) that they have a GT350 on order that is for sale. It's dark grey with black (I think) stripes. They will be selling it at sticker with no markup. I'm not an employee, just a GT500 owner & a friend of the dealership. I bought mine there. I told them I'd post something to try & let people know that a GT350 will be available. I know most dealers have their quota sold before they even come in. This dealer got 2 & sold them immediately. They won some contest with Ford & got allocated another one. Hope this helps someone. Mike

needspeed

Interested Party
Established Member
Thanks for the heads up, Just reposted, as for me, your post is dark gray on black

mcate said:
Today 05:48

Hello, first off I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules by posting this. I was told today by the sales manager of my local dealership here in Greenfield, Indiana (Inskeep Ford) that they have a GT350 on order that is for sale. It's dark grey with black (I think) stripes. They will be selling it at sticker with no markup. I'm not an employee, just a GT500 owner & a friend of the dealership. I bought mine there. I told them I'd post something to try & let people know that a GT350 will be available. I know most dealers have their quota sold before they even come in. This dealer got 2 & sold them immediately. They won some contest with Ford & got allocated another one. Hope this helps someone.Mike

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread