GT3- Lambo and Porsche

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
This has been brought up before, and I was playing around with my Action replay and I checked out the powersaves. It has all the F1 cars and both the lambo and the Porsche GT3.

If anyone wants this save I could save it to your memory card if your willing to mail it to me. Just an idea if anyone was interested. I would mail it back no charge or if your local just stop by.

:beer:

SVT Cobra

Established Member
where do you live? i'll pay for shipping, i don't want to cause more problems for someone who's already doing a favor for me :)

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
Its
PM for address requests.

If you already have a saved file, this one replaces it. So it would be better to ship one without your saved game on it.

Yep its for Gran Turismo 3. The Porsche isnt bad but you cant upgrade it any. The Lamborghini Diablo is ugraded already with 700+HP. Gonna go race the Diablo and see how it handles.

I cant imagine shipping for a memory card would cost much.

Last edited:

Noredline

Established Member
I have the Diablo, but didnt know there was a Porshe GT3 available. The Diablo handles "ok" The JGTC cars seemed to handle better to me anyway. Good lookin car though. Are there a lot of GT players here?

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
The save is fun to play around with. Especially if you played it ALOT like I have and want to get more use out of it.

Now what I cant wait for is GT4 with online racing. I hope we can setup some good racing matches with people from this site. That would be cool. Stangs vs. Bowtie Boys or Ricers lol.

Noredline

Established Member
GT4 is going to RULE. Should be out around November or so. Japan gets it first of course. When GT3 came out I was so into it, I got 3 extra game cards and made sure I was able to get just about every car onto one card with no miles or mods. I still have it somewhere I think. What a great game.

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
No way to win it that I ever heard of. You have to have a cheat for it. I used my action replay that has saved game files on the disk and just saved that to my memory card. On the saved file it had the cars.

I am going to check and see If I cant just trade the lambo to my other saved game file that I am playing.

If anyone does want it and mails me their card, it would be mailed back that day or if the office is closed by time I get it, it would be the next day at the latest.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread