GT pumps, Stock hats, stock cams, KB pullies.

runsonboost

Established Member
I need to clean some of this stuff out of my garage. here is what i have

Ford GT pumps (4)- $80.00 shipped EACH.ONLY 2 LEFT

KB pulley - 3.00 off of old style 2.2. 10mm bolt- $50 shipped.

Stock fuel hats (2) - one has stock pumps/plastic lines but one of the pumps is broken wires have been cut off the top. The other has PPRV delete and HAD 2 gt pumps in it. Wires have also been cut off the top. I can put 2 gt pumps in it if you want to buy assembled. NO SENDING UNITS. Make offers.

Stock 03 Cobra Cams - These are in my stock heads that a valve seat came out of. Machine shop told me that fixing the seats wouldnt work, but cams and valvetrain (springs/lifters) are still good. If you want the cams, springs or lifters; or all 3 let me know. $ for cams is $225 shipped. heads have 70k miles on them. Whoever wants the cams has first shot at the rest of the valvetrain. I will not separate until cams are gone.

I also have a stock hat to -8 line adaptor fitting from Lethal Performance. It is BNIB. $25 shipped.

I can take pics upon request, my cell number is (760) 889-5693. Call or text is fine, I prefer to text/email pics. If you have any questions PM me or tx/call. I am located in Indiana and Paypal is already figured into prices. Thanks guys.

Nate

Last edited:

runsonboost

Established Member
All PMs replied and Emails sent. Two of the GT pumps are sold. I have 2 left. I forgot to mention in the original ad that I do not have socks for the GT pumps.

Users who are viewing this thread