GT in the snow!

mynamiseli

Established Member
We had quite a bit of snow on the ground yesterday, so I decided to take the GT out and get a couple of updated shots. It's been on stands in my garage for a little over 2 months installing 3.73's, an auburn diff. and a few other goodies.. Feels good to be back on the road. Let me know what you all think.

Snowstangrsz.jpg

Snowstang2desat-1.jpg

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
looks badass. IMO though, you need a mach 1 grille delete and chin spoiler. But anyways nice looking stang:rockon:

u n v kenny

Established Member
Is it silver or white?

Did you photoshop it to touch it up?

What kind of camera?

Nice rims.

Badass nonetheless

mynamiseli

Established Member
I agree with the grill delete and chin spoiler, that will be next on the visuals. The color is silver, yes I shopped it a bit: Desaturated and took some light poles out of the background. Camera was my shitty Canon Powershot A620.

BM1

Established Member
That sucks! I thought Arkansas had decent weather all year long, although I'd gladly trade these negative degree days for southern weather.

281cubes

Wish I Had an SVT
Black Mach 1 said:
That sucks! I thought Arkansas had decent weather all year long, although I'd gladly trade these negative degree days for southern weather.

I hear ya there. My POS has been in the garage since late October.:rollseyes

mynamiseli

Established Member
Oh yea, we usually get our share of snow at least once a year. I wanted a different look than I typically see and I think the wheels did the job. BTW the tires are Pirelli P Zero Asimmetrico's, they handle great. Thanks again for all the comments fellas

Users who are viewing this thread