GT Eats LS1 Dust

BPLS1

Established Member
I was on the Freeway yesterday when i see this mid 90's Gt convertable looked and sounded Bone Stock so i wasn't expecting him to play. But i was wrong he gets next to me and punches it but barly goes anywhere :poke: i started to laugh and dont mind him but he keeps on getting right next to me and punches it so after it starts to irritate me i down shift to 2nd gear and wait for him to get next to me again when he did we both punched it and i got a good 2 car lead only on 2nd gear alone. i stopped after that but he didn't want to play anymore i wonder why :rockon:. It coo though cause i play with those GTs like moded 03-04 Snakes Play with me :bowdown: 4 now anyways :read:

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Wow, so you are telling me that you beat a car with 225HP..:rolleyes: Good kill, now go find something better to jump on.

BPLS1

Established Member
dam2v said:
I guess I'm supposed to be impressed... :shrug:

:poke: Im not trying to impress anyone i am simply stating a kill. I know that those Gts are no match for moded LS1s unless they r heavily modified. Im not trying to start a Flame war im just stating a Kill on Stock GT that started to piss me off :bash:

BPLS1

Established Member
HISSMAN said:
Wow, so you are telling me that you beat a car with 225HP..:rolleyes: Good kill, now go find something better to jump on.

I agree. if u reread the story i saud that i didnt want to play at first but he kept on Coming up on me and punching it. I usually don't pick on Those Gts but i go after 97-01 Cobras. Modifyed or not. I dont have enough to go after the 03-04 Beast :eek: . Not yet anyways

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
At least BPLS1 knows the unspoken rule of posting a mustang kill by an LS-1. You can post your kill as long as you post up that a modded 03/04 cobra will beat you or else everyone will get on your ass and say "I'll race you."

30th T/A

Established Member
nice kill. racing a car with similar power is definately more fun and a better race BUT its also fun smoking those 5 slow stangs when you get a chance too.

hell...like no pullied cobra owner ever posted a kill on a stock ls1...thats 150rwhp difference right there.

formula87350

Established Member
30th T/A said:
hell...like no pullied cobra owner ever posted a kill on a stock ls1...thats 150rwhp difference right there.

I think that is funny too. Cobra guys always post up about smacking around a near stock LS1 and that is funny. But if a LS1 beats up a GT it's garbage. Just a little observation. I know it happens on all boards, but I still find it funny.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
poopnut2 said:
At least BPLS1 knows the unspoken rule of posting a mustang kill by an LS-1. You can post your kill as long as you post up that a modded 03/04 cobra will beat you or else everyone will get on your ass and say "I'll race you."

That's funny but true. I guess it's the same with the Z owners over at ls1.com too.

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
BPLS1 said:
I agree. if u reread the story i saud that i didnt want to play at first but he kept on Coming up on me and punching it. I usually don't pick on Those Gts but i go after 97-01 Cobras. Modifyed or not. I dont have enough to go after the 03-04 Beast :eek: . Not yet anyways

I'm an indiscriminate Road Kill Artist, I don't care what it is, if it wants to play, we play (provided there's little or no traffic and it ain't raining or something). Have I lost from a roll? Once. I detailed that in another thread, damned 10 sec Cummins with paste ons! Anyways, good kill! Hurry up and mod that thing!

BPLS1

Established Member
hennessy venom said:
How much HP BPLS1? you think we would be a good race?

I dunno ,how much Hp i have. Im sure that i will break 12's with my 4.10 gears and Dr. as well as my other mods. Im not sure if it will be a Good Race Maybe. I have Raced MANY mustangs from HEAVY modified to Bone Stock. I guess it would be fair to say that a H/C 95 Gt would be a Good Run :shrug: im not sure though

90_red_lx

ASLOW50
Established Member
hennessy venom said:
How much HP BPLS1? you think we would be a good race?

From a stop it may be semi close for a little bit but once he gets going, or from a roll, you would get slaughtered.

And thanks to who made the retarded comment of the "5 slow stangs." :rollseyes

Unless you meant morons in them, trying to race LS1's in a stock 'vert.

Last edited:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
90_red_lx said:
From a stop it may be semi close for a little bit but once he gets going, or from a roll, you would get slaughtered.

And thanks to the asshole who made the comment of the "5 slow stangs." :rollseyes:

Hey, watch who you're talking too. He's got heads, cam, and all the bolt-ons. :rollseyes

90_red_lx

ASLOW50
Established Member
I know, I overreacted which is why I edited my post. But I just don't like it when I respect people's cars for what they are and then get "spit on." I apologize for my previous comment, but I just don't like it when someone says something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread