GT 500 Stock Blower Shooting for 630 HP

kent1

Established Member
Right now my car is making 608 hp and tomorrow I am having a local muffler shop install lethal's high flow cats tomorrow and back with the stock catback system. I am hoping the car will make 630 hp and torque after the install. I cannot dyno the car after change because there is no dyno anywhere in the area. Do you think the car will make the 630?

Also, with the race tune-the car should be fun at the track! :rockon:

jaystang

Established Member
That is my goal as well. Tomorrow is my dyno day if all goes well with the lower installation.

My mods will be:
- Posi Ported Blower
- 2.6 Upper Pulley
- FRPP CAI
- L&M Throttle Body
- VMP High Flow Elbow
- IW 10% Lower
- Kooks Headers
- VMP Tune...:rockon:

kent1

Established Member
That is my goal as well. Tomorrow is my dyno day if all goes well with the lower installation.

My mods will be:
- Posi Ported Blower
- 2.6 Upper Pulley
- FRPP CAI
- L&M Throttle Body
- VMP High Flow Elbow
- IW 10% Lower
- Kooks Headers
- VMP Tune...:rockon:

Post your dyno numbers tomorrow and dyno sheet if possible. This will be interesting.

I just had the high flow cats installed with the stock mufflers and the car is faster. If I was a betting man, I believe the car is hitting 630 hp and tq. You can feel the power and it is awesome. I was worried about it being too loud but it wasn't. As far as loud, the car is not loud inside at all, it sounds to me like it is stock. I believe it idles just a little higher and when you rev the engine and you are outside the car, it has a wicked rumble with a higher pitch than stock. It seems the whine of the blower is not as intense or loud now with the high flow cats on the car. It is not to loud but just right. I am extremely please with the lethal high flow cat mid pipe. The car is now breathing much betters. I got the power without the thunder. Just right. :rockon:

Last edited:

Hissssss

Fox body lover
Established Member
Congrats on your new #'s, sounds like you are real happy.

Users who are viewing this thread