GT 500 production numbres

mustang_shelby

Established Member
anyone have any informations what is the production no gonna be?i see a lot of poeple want gt500 at msrp why dont svt and shelpy make more of them to reduce the price to the normal levels?i was on shelby forums and saw a thread that was written in the past april he was talking why dont carol shelby talk to the dealers to bring the price to msrp (i know it is not his fault the dealers are too greedy) it s now a year since that and no change:nonono: we need to talk to some one in the high level to solve this i hate to see ford losing a lot of potential buyers i dont expect any reply but this words i was thinking of them and sayed them thats all:shrug:

thanks

2006is350

Established Member
I emailed Ford Motor Company and asked the question " Do you condone dealers marking vehicles up $20-$25k over MSRP? There responce was that the dealerships are independently owned and that MSRP is exactly that "Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price" emphasis on Suggested. I think that sucks but what can you do?

Jackie Chan

getin' slizurd on da goos
Established Member
2006is350 said:
I emailed Ford Motor Company and asked the question " Do you condone dealers marking vehicles up $20-$25k over MSRP? There responce was that the dealerships are independently owned and that MSRP is exactly that "Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price" emphasis on Suggested. I think that sucks but what can you do?
did you have someone proofread the email?

69b302

Established Member
This topic has been discussed extensively, but here it goes again. 7K-10K GT500s are expected for 2007 and 2008. A third year is possible, but if the mustang gets re-done it is unlikely. The base MSRP on 2008 is expect to go up a little bit, and rumors of increased Gas Guzzler Tax also. This GT500 is a SVT car, and part of SVT charter is exclusivity. This has always been true of SVT and the GT500 is no different(except demand is a bit higher). There are deals out there if you are lucky and look.

Last edited:

mustang_shelby

Established Member
69b302 said:
This topic has been discussed extensively, but here it goes again. 7K-10K GT500s are expected for 2007 and 2008. A third year is possible, but if the mustang gets re-done it is unlikely. The base MSRP on 2008 is expect to go up a little bit, and rumors of increased Gas Guzzler Tax also. This GT500 is a SVT car, and part of SVT charter is exclusivity. This has always been true of SVT and the GT500 is no different(except demand is a bit higher). There are deals out there if you are lucky and look.

thanks for the info

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
2006is350 said:

You make me sad in the pants, but my moms Is350 Is nice :beer:

if you think the adm,is high on the 500.We've seen nothing. wait until the KR- comes out. It will be redicilous on the adms. I'm allready trying too buy one if the dealer where i purchased my 07/shelby Gt500,is luck enough too be allociated one. The only good thing is this dealer has been selling SVTs,since day one of there introduction back to 1993. So i just might get luck again,and park the big Brother next too my 2007 Shelby Gt500. We'll see.I talked again today to them and said as soon as the Ford Rep., comes in they will sit down and disguss it futher.Waitting to put a deposit on one[KR],I want the silver that was shown at the auto-show,that's one pretty car!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread