GSP wants to wrestle for the canadian olympic team in 2012..

Dogshark

Established Member
Great, now he's gonna be focusing on his wrestling which should make for some very boring fights. He's not gonna want to stand with Dan Hardy. My prediction, he takes him down and holds him for five rounds and wins by decision despite the strikes he eats seting up his shot and shooting. Win only because the chanllenger did not decisively dominate the champion. How exciting *w/ sarcasm*

ThrottleJunkie

God Bless Silicone
Established Member
I wouldn't bet against him. At least we know if he loses he might knock the guy into next week which will make for some exciting news.

granny03

Established Member
Great, now he's gonna be focusing on his wrestling which should make for some very boring fights. He's not gonna want to stand with Dan Hardy. My prediction, he takes him down and holds him for five rounds and wins by decision despite the strikes he eats seting up his shot and shooting. Win only because the chanllenger did not decisively dominate the champion. How exciting *w/ sarcasm*

yeah because GSP is known for boring fights:shrug:

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member

I used to love watching GSP fight but I would have to agree with you that he's not very exciting anymore.
Holding people against the fence or taking them down just to lay on them does not equal an exciting fighter. :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread