Grumpy's Updated Dyno

Grumpy

Established Member
Re-dyno'd this morning. The combination of the UPR CAI and the Magnaflow Cat-back added 29 RWHP and 9.9 RWTQ. Final results with 3712 Miles on the car are:
411 SAE Corrected RWHP
388.6 SAE Corrected RWTQ.

The next mod will be the Magnaflow O/R X-Pipe #15445, but that probably won't happen for a couple of months.

Last edited:

HIGH ROLLER

Established Member
Those are some really good numbers for your mods you have,is your car from the 2nd production run i would bet it is by your numbers you layed down!

OverToad

Established Member
Nice numbers.
The trend that is becoming very apparent is that the second run Cobra's are faster than the first runs...............at the expense of the A/F being leaned out in a bad way. I'm very curious now to see if the third run cars are tuned inbetween the first two runs.
These cars REALLY need chips to square up the A/F ratio's, yet doing so will ax our warranties.
Tough decisions.......

needspeed

Interested Party
Established Member
Originally posted by OverToad
Nice numbers.
The trend that is becoming very apparent is that the second run Cobra's are faster than the first runs...............at the expense of the A/F being leaned out in a bad way. I'm very curious now to see if the third run cars are tuned inbetween the first two runs.
These cars REALLY need chips to square up the A/F ratio's, yet doing so will ax our warranties.
Tough decisions.......

I would not expect any difference between runs as to output there is some production variance car to car. I have a 1st run car and dynoed quite strong with K&N X-pipe and cat back, check sig......Steve

Jon

Relax, have a homebrew!
Established Member
Great run! Starting with 382 stock hp is fantastic start. Don't wait too long to get that X-pipe!

Grumpy

Established Member
In response to the questions as to if this is a second run car...Yes it is; YDHO computer code.

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
Nice numbers Grumpy (Bullit680?).

How does the car sound with just the cat back? Can you post a sound clip? I'm still on the fence on which system to buy, I've heard plenty of Bassani systems but no Magnaflows.

Users who are viewing this thread