Grudge Night at Sac Raceway August 14th

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
Ok i know Treynor is bringin the viper is anyone else gonna come out. Im gonna be able to get traction with those back to back runs, plus ill got a little somethin up my sleeve to help me keep up with his slow viper:-D

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
I'll be there, I've got some new mods done to my car so I might be lookin close to low 14's. What was your best last Wed? I didn't have time to come watch..

VeNoMiZeD

Established Member
Most likely be out there, still trying to get my first 12 sec time slip. This time Im not leaving without it! Should have my shifter, so no missing 3rd gear now!

That yellow viper will be out there? Damn, I have to see that.:eek: :burnout:

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
i thought he was bringing out the red one but i havent talked to him in awhile so i dont know. ill race you though be nice to have some good competition

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
i might go. depends on a couple things. A) wether i go tomorrow night and how i do if i go, B) if i can get someone to cover my shift at work on saturday. r the grudge nights much different from the wed. night drags? i heard that on test n' tune and grudge nights the track is much better prepared and there arent as many people, mainly ricers. is this true? how much stickier is the track and how many runs can i expect on saturday versus wednesday? pretty much is it really worth the extra $30 and the money that i wont be making that night casue of not working? i need to know asap so i can decided wether to go tomorrow or wait till saturday.

Justin

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
saturday grudge nights are 35 dollars and you get about 10 times more runs if you want they are the only ones that are worth it

Users who are viewing this thread