Grrr!!!...

03BLWNDSG

Established Member
Woke up to key marks down the bed of the L and a slashed tire...sad thing is that I live in a pretty nice neighborhood with a bunch of elderly people...I guess it was just a bunch of kids out being rebels or something...I was pretty pissed but, oh well,I have no idea who it could have been and there was nothing I can do and the police here arent worth a shit :mj: :cuss: :fm:

hillman

Established Member
those kind of people need to be eliminated from the gene pool. try this:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc"]YouTube - South African Car Flamethrower[/ame]:burn:

s|ck

Established Member
Damn that sucks, stupid kids! :fm:

DSG is a bitch to match up make sure you take it to a really good shop :(

dizzygoat

Established Member
hickeys? thats it, hickeys? When i think of hickeys the first thing that comes to mind is a night of wild, drunken sex with my girlfriends best friend.
More like those kids need to be castrated!!!!

chrisheltra

Established Member
I hate to say this but all you need is a garage to park it in. I live in a good 'hood aswell but my wifes second car has been broken into in the driveway. The truck and the SLK have never been touched inside the garage.

03BLWNDSG

Established Member
oh hell no. truck needs a sensitive alarm.

Well see the funny thing is that it has the AutoPage alarm system with the remote start deal...but i dont know how to make it more sensitive or what not...and i do have a garage but there is just way to much shit in there...but trust me...before the weekend comes ill clean it out and ill be parking her in there..

mcarbine

2003 L #2504
Established Member
Everyone is pointing the finger at the juveniles I for one think the old folks might have done it :D I know there are a few geezers around here that would prob love to bash my truck with their canes after driving around for a week with just mid pipes on. Anywho good luck and I hope you catch the SOBs that are responsible! Matt

TP 112

Established Member
don't let the elderly fool you ,i know of some mean old seniors also.all though not many out there but they are out there.doing the tire might be a sign of a youngster though.

dizzygoat

Established Member
i second the the accusation against the old folks, just look for miniature burnout marks from their "hover round" or scuffed up concrete from them dragging their walkers.

jwiles6186

I Hate Speed Bumps!
Established Member
ive got four words for you man, big ass mean dog! Let those little bastards try and touch your truck with a 100-150lb dog guarding your yard.

03BLWNDSG

Established Member
Hell ya...i agree with the ar-15...and we have a pretty mean ass dog...she sits about a foot tall...lmfao...its a little chihuahua...and shes more afraid of her shadow than anything...well at least the small shadow that she cast

Users who are viewing this thread