GROUP BUY: VMP 2.3L TVS stage 2

FlashNinja11

Pipe Dream King
Established Member
I Was talking with VMP this afternoon and after talking for a while I decided that I would like to set up a group buy of the 2.3L VMP Stage 2 TVS that can be found here: http://vmptuning.com/superchargers/50ltvsstage2/. We can all save some money by buying together. If I can get enough people interested in them. then it would be worth it for all of us. Comment here or private message me if you are interested! Thanks!

FlashNinja11

Pipe Dream King
Established Member
I am going to talk to VMP today after I get off of work. I wanna say that this deal can include the stage 3 as well but obviously it will cost a little more than the stage 2. I can give estimates but don't really wanna do that just yet and risk telling you the wrong number.

FlashNinja11

Pipe Dream King
Established Member
The VMP TVS whines like a whipple if you ask me. and let me try and get in touch with VMP on prices of the different kits.

FlashNinja11

Pipe Dream King
Established Member
hey guys sorry it's taking me so long to respond I've been a little busy the past few days. I finally got in touch with VMP and Justin told me that they can only do 5 percent off. which to me isn't that great of a deal at the moment.

Snapp

Established Member
hey guys sorry it's taking me so long to respond I've been a little busy the past few days. I finally got in touch with VMP and Justin told me that they can only do 5 percent off. which to me isn't that great of a deal at the moment.

lol 5%..

Users who are viewing this thread