Group Bassani purchase update!!!!

Crusader

Established Member
Shipping??

Are these items going to be drop shipped to our houses by Bassani, or will you have to reship them to us from your location??? CRZ8R

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
I called JR's today and the lady I spoke with said that Bassani shipe to them free and JR's would ship to us. They are fairly close to me, so shipping should be reasonable.

My question is does this exhaust come in boxes??

:thumbsup:

Goldy

Established Member
My guess would be yes. I previously ordered both the Bassani cat-back and Bassani x-pipe w/cats for my '99 and everything came in boxes, and was packaged very well.

J.R. could probably give you a better answer though.

Howard

'99 Electric Green Cobra Convertible, Charcoal Interior w/ Black Top
#2632 of 4055, born on 5/26/99, arrived at the dealership on 6/9/99, took home on 6/10/99.

Dyno'd on 4/27/02:
295.4 hp/301.2 tq

'03 Triple Black Cobra Convertible
Arrived at dealership on 6/26/02, took home same day

nicetry

Established Member
Shipping and Drop shipping

Hi This is Christy, From Full Throttle Performance, I am the other half of Full Throttle. As far as shipping goes this is how it stands.
If you live close to Indiana then we will ship to you from here. They are shipping to me free. This will keep the east coast customers shipping price down. If you are in Calif., Wash., or Oregon, ect. we are trying to get a cut on the drop shipping price for you so we can keep your shipping costs low also. Also, anybody who wants to pick them up from us is more than welcome to we would love to have all of you here for a big cookout and check out all of your cars. I know its pretty far for some but it could be a cool road trip and Jr can install the system while your here!!!:beer: Keep placing those order we love hearing from you all. Thanks Again for your Business.:)

nicetry

Established Member
Re: I am interested

Originally posted by Crusader
I am interested in the NEW 2003 Cobra Bassani Aft-Cat system part number 4603C5S. Is this the same cat back system as listed above for $636.00? If you can include this exact catback system with the group discount please let me know. CRZ8R.
Yes this is in the buy in just call me and let me know if you want it and we will ship to you from here if you are close to keep shipping down. 317-821-8455:beer:

Hammer

Established Member
Re: Shipping and Drop shipping

Originally posted by nicetry
Hi This is Christy, From Full Throttle Performance, I am the other half of Full Throttle. As far as shipping goes this is how it stands.
If you live close to Indiana then we will ship to you from here. They are shipping to me free. This will keep the east coast customers shipping price down. If you are in Calif., Wash., or Oregon, ect. we are trying to get a cut on the drop shipping price for you so we can keep your shipping costs low also. Also, anybody who wants to pick them up from us is more than welcome to we would love to have all of you here for a big cookout and check out all of your cars. I know its pretty far for some but it could be a cool road trip and Jr can install the system while your here!!!:beer: Keep placing those order we love hearing from you all. Thanks Again for your Business.:)

Thanks for the info, Christy. I spoke to you yesterday and I thank you for all the info and help. It was a pleasure!

I, for one, am extremely grateful for what you and Jr are doing for us 03 guys with this Bassani deal. Keep up the good work!!

:beer:

Crusader

Established Member
I'll second that notion!

:lol: :thumbsup:
Ditto! Ya!.. What he said...
Thanks CHRISTY YOU ARE THE BOMB!!!! Everyone with an 03 ought to get in on this deal. You'll never see prices this low again.
I'll be picking mine up at Bassani!

CRZ8R

anteros511

Established Member
Maybe I'm having a brain-freeze, but can someone post a link to where on Bassani's web site I can read info about their new exhaust for the '03????

Last edited:

Edward

Established Member
How much would a Gen 2 Lightning cat-back be?

Thanks,
Edward

my03svtcobra

Established Member
:thumbsup:
Christy,Jr
THANKS !!
cant wait to get the car (2nd wave)
and the x cat back set

sd :beer:

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
Originally posted by CatchMeCopper
can you count me in?! please please please please please.. i'll buy a catted x pipe and a catback!

Hurry up and call! Tomorrow is the last day. I know I ordered my catted X and catback :)

Sonic03

Alaskan Assasin
Established Member
My friend went to pick mine up yesterday at the Bassani shop, they tried to give him 2 units, he is a very honest guy as he should be and let them know that he was only supposed to get one, the double checked and still thought he was supposed to take them both, he just took mine, should be up soon, the box weighs 69lbs 1lb under the 70lb limit, right on!!

Users who are viewing this thread