Groomsman gifts???

tmaschm

Established Member
I know a lot of ppl here have either gotten married or if you aren't married you have probably been in a wedding. My question is what did you get as a groomsman that you thought was a good gift or if you were the groom what did you give to your friends as a gift? Thanks for any input.

Domingo

LTs on a V6 Vert
Established Member
Engraved money clip/flask/pocket watch/wood box/etc. Unless you really want to go out of your way to give them something special, just go with the normal stuff.

Hit a things remembered, find something you like, buy one for each guy and have their initials put on it.

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
I bought all my groomsman custom made gold/silver cuff links with their initals custom hand engraved on them. Cost me a bunch but all 8 groomsman were family. Gave them to them the night before the wedding so they could wear them with the tux during the wedding.

plus they all had an all expenses paid weekend in Atlanta, GA. The rooms, all food, and all drinks paid for the whole weekend. That was for the bachalor party!!!!

hb712

Established Member
Engraved money clip/flask/pocket watch/wood box/etc. Unless you really want to go out of your way to give them something special, just go with the normal stuff.

Hit a things remembered, find something you like, buy one for each guy and have their initials put on it.

I did this with a little message engraved on each one. They all really liked them.

manystangs

SVT Poster
Established Member
I say stay away from engraved flasks, I have sooo many from various weddings and they just sit in a box. I got my groomsman high end pocket knives (Blackhawk Keating Hornet) and it went over great. They use them all of the time.

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
Best gift I ever got was Ford Racing roller seat, car mat, and stickers for the toolbox lol.....completely out of the norm but it's the most used gift I had ever received! lol
It was relatively small only 2 of us so he made the gifts more custom to us!

Some others include a flask and small cooler.....

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
The last wedding I was in we all received matching Columbia River Knife & Tools pocket knives which I thought was a great gift. I carry it everyday and use it all the time. It's a nice practical gift. Of course within the first 5 minutes of handing them out one of the groomsmen cut his hand seeing how sharp it was lol.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I knew a guy who got his groomsmen small engraved humidors with a bunch of cigars in them. Pretty cool if you like that sort of thing. I think a good quality pocket knife is a great idea, maybe with something engraved in it.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
get them whatever DOMINGO says, he has the best ideas on SVTP....

Last edited:

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
One wedding I was in the groom got me a cooler. I use this thing all the time during football season and everytime I go to the beach. It is a cooler that is a seat. The cooler zipper is directly below you and is a fully lined and insulated cooler that can easily hold 12-12oz bottles plus ice. The cooler also has a shoulder strap for the times when you actually have to get up and move.

Like this but mine is black with the Ford Racing logo embrodered on it...
Logo Imprinted Stadium Buddy - Polyester canvas cooler / seat. - p297359
it was not very fancy but very usable!

Users who are viewing this thread