Grommet ID/Location?

fordfx584

Established Member
May be a long shot but I haven't been able to find where this little rubber Grommet looking thing that I found rolling around on my floorboard of drivers side is supposed to have been? Any ideas? Thanks guys for looking!!

Attachments

• 20221219_153824.jpg
    20221219_153824.jpg
    191.9 KB · Views: 78

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
May be a long shot but I haven't been able to find where this little rubber Grommet looking thing that I found rolling around on my floorboard of drivers side is supposed to have been? Any ideas? Thanks guys for looking!!

awww shit dude, thats the safety rubber buffer pad for inside your transmission that synchronizes your blinker thing for your fluid speed setting with your RPM range. You can only reinstall by removing the trans and the heater core to gain access.

I will bet one of the corners is missing one on the inside of the glove box door

fordfx584

Established Member
awww shit dude, thats the safety rubber buffer pad for inside your transmission that synchronizes your blinker thing for your fluid speed setting with your RPM range. You can only reinstall by removing the trans and the heater core to gain access.

I will bet one of the corners is missing one on the inside of the glove box door
You just got excited that I posted since it's been a good while but I think thats the first thing I checked but I'll definitely re-check!! Thanks buddy!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread