Grindhouse

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
Looks pretty good, I love Kurt Russell. I hope they did a better job than those kill bill movies, those were horrible.

Shiper

Really Cool Guy
Established Member
Kill Bill was retarded? What the hell did you watch? Those movies kicked ass. However, having seen the trailer for this, it looks fuggin' stupid as sh!t.

Juruense

Banned
Kill Bill was indeed completely retarded as is pretty much everything that idiot Quentin Tarantino has done. He is the most over rated moron to ever work in hollywood.

However, Rose McGowan is awesome so I may rent Grindhouse...

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Shiper said:
Kill Bill was retarded? What the hell did you watch? Those movies kicked ass. However, having seen the trailer for this, it looks fuggin' stupid as sh!t.

Kill Bill Vol 1 > Vol 2, But both were still really cool. Grindhouse does look kinda stupid. But I have a feeling I'll end up sitting in the theater watching it.

KDog

Established Member
Wow, I'm surprised at the reactions. I figured with all the Sin City fans in here it would fare a little better. Or maybe it was just Jessica Alba that made everyone fans.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
I just heard it's not getting an r rating. NC-17 is gonna keep it out of most theatres
KDog said:
Did you guys see the preview for Grindhouse tonight? It's a new movie by the same folks that did Sin City, Kill Bill, and a bunch of others. Looks pretty crazy! In one scene they fit a chick with half a leg with an M16-looking prosthetic!

http://www.grindhousemovie.net/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0462322/

kaotic

Established Member
Its gonna be two movies in one and from the looks of it it does look retarded but these movies are supposed to be over the top and entertaining.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Grindhouse looks lame. Kill Bill was ok, after the 2nd one I got a bad taste in my mouth for both.

Users who are viewing this thread