Griggs Racing GR40 Kit, PHB, TA, Koni COs, RLCAs

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
SOLD

IDEAL FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SWAPPED TO AN SRA

As the title states.

Parts are off an SN95, mine is a 95. So no problem on any 94-04 car, and even 79-93 cars.

Would prefer to sell as a package, but can consider parting out if there are buyers for everything.

I installed these parts back in March. Drove the car on the street 3 times. Car hasnt been driven in the past 2 months.

***You will need subframe connectors to complete this kit. Flat subframe connectors are required!! For the TA crossmember***
REAR:*GR40 Panhard Bar w/all hardware
*GR40 "Double Wide" Heavy Duty Torque Arm and cross mount with all hardware
*Ford Racing Diff. Cover
*Koni Shocks, "Track 1" Medium Valved w/mounts and hardware
*10" Coil Over springs , 225lb rate
*GR40 Rear Lower Control Arms with swaybar mount, no spring perch. Heim joint on bodyside, poly on axle.

Not my car, but general pic of what everything looks like:
Thanks to Griggs Racing photo gallery
IMG_9805.JPG

Last edited:

mj42

UNDERDOG
Established Member
so is this everything that a griggs gr40 comes with or is it just parts of it cuz im not sure exactly what comes all with the kit from griggs. i have an 04 cobra with a SRA and rides like a small pebble is more like a huge rock lol. and i have heard a lot about griggs just not very familiar with everything that is in the kit.

I know i must sound like a noob lol i just have no idea about suspension. any help would be greatly appreciated

2DXTRM

Pushrod 5.0
Established Member
This is all the stuff for the rear end. For the front, you would have to buy the matching front struts and coil overs. IE. Koni Single Adjustables and Coilover springs somewhere in the 350lb range and some caster/camber plates.

This setup was an upgraded version of the Griggs Racing Super Street package. I dont have the front parts for sale. You can buy the front struts/COs/Caster Camber plates from Griggs or Maximum Motorsports (same stuff pretty much).

Panhard bar, helps with the side to side movement. The Torque arm gets rid of the binding upper control arms (when used with a panhard bar). You can use a high rate conventional spring, but nicer with rear coilovers. Makes a huge improvement in the way the car drives, handles, accelerate and braking.

They are priced individually, but would be better to buy them as a package.

PM replied to.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread