Griggs or Max. Motorsports Torque arm?

My96z

Established Member
Going to have some extra money coming up soon and I am looking on purchasing a torque arm kit. I have only found two companies that make them: Griggs and Maximum Motorsports. I also found somthing similar by Global West called a track link which is sorta like a torque arm in function but looks way less durable.

Both companies seem to be great and make good stuff. I cant decide which to go with. The Griggs seems to have better exhaust clearance, but the Maximum motorsports version seems to be a bit more robust

The car is 90% street with sporadic trips to the track. It will never see a road course or autocross event. I mainly want better traction on the street. As the car sits now, I am pretty happy with it, but I hear these torque arm setups have lots of benefits, but straight line traction is a big one.

Griggs:
Griggs Racing Products

Maximum Motorsports:

Torque-arm Package, 1999-04 Mustang GT, Heavy-Duty Torque-arm, Non-adjustable rear lower control arms [MMTASS-12H] : Maximum Motorsports, the Latemodel Mustang Performance Suspension Leader!

If there are other companies that make them that I am unaware of, I would be happy to check them out.

Thanks.

Jeff

SuperSport01

Established Member
Im a Griggs fan, but I believe the MM is more capable at the drag strip with all the other benefits too.

Users who are viewing this thread