Griffins Cobra w/Deep Dish FR500s

vetkilr

When 600rwhp isnt enough.
Established Member
Griffin said:
Don't worry gentleman. When LTHL's car is done, there is going to be some a$$ raping going on in South Florida......

Im glad you said South Fla :burnout:

sonic_4.6

Cobra Commander
Established Member
BLwNo3COBRA said:
I sure as hell do, but I don't have the one where he raced the red 91 ZR1 vette

Wow!! I don't think I have ever seen that. That is surprising considering I have like 200 cobra vids! :banana: :pepper:

That would be really sweet if someone would post it but I'm sure that won't happen...

Last edited:

Dirty B

Established Member
WyoTechMSA said:
I thought Griffin had a Sonic Blue Cobra. Sweet none the less.

he did until i bought it ;-) nice to see you are back in the game Griffin, lets see what you do this time :rockon:

stangfreak

Established Member
griffin dont sell that car!!!!!!!!!!! you can always upgrade the motor to a bigger ci but dont sell the car. that is the sickest white cobra iv seen. good luck with it brother and glad your in the cobra family :beer:

apex632

Established Member
i remember the 1 vid i've seen of his car vs the stroker zr1 vette. hopefully he does the ever lethal twin turbo set up this time around.

Last edited:

97Stangv6

Distractions suck....
Established Member
Like you guys requested. Griffin vs. stroker ZR-1 I bet everyone will love the music...lol

13.5meg
http://rapidshare.de/files/1710764/stangsource_vids_137.wmv.html

Just one of many vids i have(2 Gigs worth). Most of them are from www.stangsource.com You have to register but its free. I have Blades videos but if you want those goto that site. They even have Blades very first vid. I love the ones of him raping the modded STI and SRT-4.

Dirty B

Established Member

LTHL PSI

All bow to Sid
vetkilr said:
:D

Just let me know if you get my clutch soon or Ill have to go another route :p

LMAO :cuss: ..actually they told me the one going to Joel was backordered until september?? :lol: ...J/K your clutch will be here any day :thumbsup:

btw-Clayton says you're going down.. :read:

Last edited:

Griffin

Established Member
Why did I sell the first Cobra? Because I found out my wife was pregnant, panicked and sold it. Biggest mistake I have ever made. I invested 17k into the car and I had it perfect when I sold it. Nothing else I could have done to the car.

Oh well, that is why I bought another one. This one is almost as fast as the last one though..... :burnout:

360R

Established Member
LTHL PSI said:
LMAO :cuss: ..actually they told me the one going to Joel was backordered until september?? :lol: ...J/K your clutch will be here any day :thumbsup:

btw-Clayton says you're going down.. :read:

LoL, Ill need some more mods before I can be close to Joel. His car is really stronge and he's the reason I really wanted a cobra. He gave me a ride and scard the shit out of me, Thats when I knew I had to step it up and sell my roush and buy a cobra, Im almost there, be a few months.

Users who are viewing this thread