Griffin custom/ aftermarket intercooler 03-04 Cobra? New in box....

Brian W.

Established Member
Hi gang. I haven't been on here in awhile but found this intercooler left over from previous projects. I had sold it once on ebay but it was returned stating "it did not fit the 03-04 cobra". That is what it was purchased for and what i was told it was for and it even looks like its for.

However, as it sits i don't have any way to find out what it fits.

Im selling it for $150.00 shipped with NO RETURNS! If it doesn't fit, I'm sorry, please modify it or find out what its for yourself.

Hope that doesn't sound silly but i don't know what else to do with it. No time to figure out what its for myself.

Maybe its for a Lightning? no idea.

pics:

IMG_2013_zpsa5659a48.jpg

IMG_2012_zpsb92ee2b2.jpg

IMG_2014_zps3b5972c0.jpg

Thanks.

any interest... shoot me an email please..... [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_2013_zpsa5659a48.jpg
    IMG_2013_zpsa5659a48.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 524

cj428mach

Established Member
Hi gang. I haven't been on here in awhile but found this intercooler left over from previous projects. I had sold it once on ebay but it was returned stating "it did not fit the 03-04 cobra". That is what it was purchased for and what i was told it was for and it even looks like its for.

However, as it sits i don't have any way to find out what it fits.

Im selling it for $150.00 shipped with NO RETURNS! If it doesn't fit, I'm sorry, please modify it or find out what its for yourself.

Hope that doesn't sound silly but i don't know what else to do with it. No time to figure out what its for myself.

Maybe its for a Lightning? no idea.

pics:

IMG_2013_zpsa5659a48.jpg

IMG_2012_zpsb92ee2b2.jpg

IMG_2014_zps3b5972c0.jpg

Thanks.

any interest... shoot me an email please..... [email protected]

A quick typing of the part number off the sticker into google says it fits a Cobra. It also shows its a very expensive piece.

https://www.lightningforceperforman...tercooler_Chiller_Core_2003-04_SVT_Cobra.html

Might be worth trying to compare it to an OEM cobra one because if you can verify the fitment you can probably ask a lot more for it. GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread