Greetings from TCE- your Wilwood source!

Todd TCE

Established Member
A nice "hello" to members here on the SVT forums. While I'm not totally new here some of you may not be aware of the new Wilwood kits I am now offering for the following vehicles!

Mustang: 94-04
In addition to being a 14yr Wilwood dealer TCE has also produced a new line of competition worth kits for this car. The new kits are fit with the much beefier W6a caliper for improved performance where it matters: on the track!

Mustange: 05+
The same applies to the new car. Again, Wilwood factory kits are great for street performance minded folks but their light weight can become an issue for durable 30min sessions. This kit is in production now and will be available shortly pending final test fit!

Lightning: Gen I and Gen II
Probably best know here for the long running 13" kits, TCE has been producing a number of W6a shod kits on 14" rotors for the Gen II truck and results seem quite favorable. And they fit the oem wheel! At this time however there are no Gen I plans for this caliper due mainly to wheel fit problems.

SHO: 13" Kits
The kit that got TCE in the big brake business going on 15yrs ago. Bet you didn't know I've been at this longer than some of the BIG NAME players did you? The SHO can still be had in both 12.2 and 13" flavors by special order only. Parts are no longer stocked to produce this near 200 units produced kit.

Contour SVT:
Also a bench more for value here, TCE still puts out a few Contour and Cougar kits. Many options here including both diameter and rotor width as wel as caliper options for street, strip and track.

But enough of all that. Let's put up some info on the new W6a kits for Mustangs. They say a picture is worth a thousand words so here's the normal factory kit part vs the TCE spec part for your enjoyment. All the detail can be found on the web page.

http://www.tceperformanceproducts.com/index.html

W6A%20and%20BSL6r.jpg

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
Hey, I can work on getting you a gold chain if that's what it takes....

See, now going the extra yard like that is what makes you a good vendor:thumbsup:

P.S. You are who I will come see when I have the money to look into some better brakes:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread