Green flag??? Are we on?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Chit....when is it on? I tried to look for my thread but cant find it :shrug:

Hey ive heard of some clubs being much cheaper. Around 100bucks or so. Have u run into any of them by chance?

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Oct 9th at Willow big track....a Thursday but only 29 cars so far. Tons of track time! You will wear out your tires this day. Anyone joining me?

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Hmmm, willow big track b4 sema... I want to but I can't take the risk. After sema I'll be a road racin mofo. And David, Sack up! You've clearly got enough $$$ to blow on mods, a few hundred for a day of track bliss is a bargin. Much better bank for your buck then drag racing

formula: road racing vs. drag racing

drag racing 4 runs x 12.5 seconds =50 seconds
road racing 3 runs x 35min a run = 6300 seconds

drag =$20
road =$200

drag -> $20/50seconds = $.40 a second
road -> $200/6300seconds = $.03

That doesn't even count the road racing fun factor multiple of 2.

Clearly, Road racing IS a better bang for the buck!:beer:

Last edited:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Damn u Trevor :bash:

I could just run around a few times to make it worth the while & not blow things up :idea:

Well too many things at one time now. Still need to take the car in for the repair :(

Venomous Mofo

Dont forget to add Brake Pads, Tires and Fluid... Not to mention a few toasted rotors...

Road Racing ALWAYS ends up more expensive then Drag Racing but its a lot of fun and hard on the car at the same time.

Road Racin'

Termanata' Killa'
Established Member
Originally posted by Venomous Prick
Dont forget to add Brake Pads, Tires and Fluid... Not to mention a few toasted rotors...

Road Racing ALWAYS ends up more expensive then Drag Racing but its a lot of fun and hard on the car at the same time.

Shhh... Common man. Your thrown' salt in my game. I've almost got David convinced :) Don't listen to him...:nono:

BALDSNAKE

Stop the Car Tax
Established Member
Cheaper road racin' group

WSIR here in La La Land has a few events each year. Oct. 9th is $140 for approx. 1 hour 40 min track time. I will be joined by George Sack,Jr. who will bring his '53 Kurtis Indy car. I look to get some great turn 4 photos of the two of us. Sorta back to the future/retro shot.

All my mods are now on....took a year. It's a freakin slot car! Am I having fun or what? I see the delight the 1/4 miler dudes have. Still....I don't get it. If I had a choice to be in the finals at the NHRA in a 200MPH + funny car or in a Ferrari on the last lap at 200MPH in the LeMans....you guessed it.

Users who are viewing this thread