Great RET Tune!!!

mytjojo

Established Member
Just wanted to give a shout and a thanks to Greg at Racers Edge Tuning for dialing in my 03 terminator. He got it pretty much on the first pull. Then after a few Minor tweaks..... The Dyno sheet below tells the rest. I was Blown away at how crazy my car is now. It's a torque monster. I gave a co-worker a ride the other day and he said" it was the fastest car he has ever been in" Greg was real cool in the shop as well. I'm not to tech savy with the dyno and tunnig aspects and he pretty much told me to pull up a seat and to feel free to ask away. Thanks again Greg for the stellar job and the cutomer service. keep up the good work :beer:
All mods are listed in my sig.

dyno.jpg

mytjojo

Established Member
uuuu nope I think it's the right forum it did say
Time Slip Bar (1 Viewing)
"Time slips and Dyno Graphs. Check out the 12 Second" and I did post a dyno :rockon:

wallie40

Established Member
mytjojo said:
uuuu nope I think it's the right forum it did say
Time Slip Bar (1 Viewing)
"Time slips and Dyno Graphs. Check out the 12 Second" and I did post a dyno :rockon:

Hey dont be giving me any lip, i will come over there and kick you sqaure in the jewels!!!!

LOL...

-pAul

cuban3jumper

Established Member
SoCalStang said:
Have you guys heard of Shawn with SoCal Tuning?

Yup word is he's a pretty good tuner, most of the times I've heard of a couple horror stories, but customer service could be better.

With Greg there is no compromise. You get the best of both worlds.

Users who are viewing this thread