great quote from the exgf

supercobra506

NINJA
Established Member
i found this thread on here...i would figure there's a ton of people on here with experience with this.

G03SVT said:
I ran into my ex gf last Friday night in Canton and asked her how she was doing and this is the response I got.

"I'm dating, and dating guys who like to take me out and spend money on me and not their cars...it's a nice change."

I couldn't help but laugh... suckers, haha.

Hissssnsvt said:
Good thing you let that one go...I'm not saying she's a golddigger....but you never know. :poke:

supercobra506 said:
thats great...heres my little story
her-"we dont go out enough"
me-"i cant afford too"
her-"stop putting money in your car"
me-"why dont you get a $%^&in job"
well needless to say that didnt go over to well, so i got a new gf now.

heres the new one
cobra5uj.jpg
lingerie200041lj.jpg

Dusten

Established Member
That is sort of how it went with mine...
But she got a job, cause i let her drive the car, so she doesnt bitch as much.

Dusten

Established Member
mine will admit to not understanding it, but she accepts it, which is almost as good.

UCBeau

My gf just laughs at me when I tell her how much I spend on my car. She's cool with it as long as I give her plenty of attention too. I don't mind though, nothing like going out for some spirited driving after a good hummer.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
You are an example to follow :rockon:

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
girls will NEVER understand. its the same way with my wife. i could afford to do whatever i want within reason to my cobra, but things have to be run by the 'domestic engineer' first, and she doesn't always cave.

but she has a pretty sweet job.

Jgruggs

Established Member
No one can come back with "this thread is useless without pics" on this one! Great job Supercobra506. I am very luckey also. I've spent another 1500.00 on the Snake in the last month, wife seen the stuff coming in and just laughs at me. She's a keeper!

MonkeysL

Established Member
shit my gf bitches at my DAILY to get my lightning done. she even told me once it is done i'll get the best sex of my life IN THE BED (of the truck, lol)

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
MonkeysL said:
best sex of my life IN THE BED (of the truck, lol)

Reminds me of my younger years......although your knees will take a beating with the bedliner :thumbsup:

203Cree

Established Member
Nice upgrade.

Mine buys me parts all the time. She's chompin at the bit to find an older Impala to restore. I think I'm pretty lucky.:beer:

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Thats neat.

Last gf bitched about it too and was always saying "why don't you just leave it stock".

My new gf volunteered to take out a small loan to build credit for herself an buy me a set of wheels.

By the way, and Aerobed in the back of a truck is GREAT during the summer. Drive somewhere (open field) and have a great evening.

Users who are viewing this thread