Great News

I SUCK!

Formerly "syberstang"
Established Member
I paid off my truck today and next week I will be getting the 98 cobra . I just got the loan a proved today for the cobra . just thought since I was already at the bank that I might as well go head with the loan for the cobra . the bank called me back an hour later with the good news. and I thought I would spread the great news to every one here :banana::banana::-D:-D

I SUCK!

Formerly "syberstang"
Established Member
hay red98cobrastang. you would be the one to ask I was wanting 2 go with a K.B twin screw also but I understand they dont make a intercooler for 98 cobras is heat a problem for you with the supercharger .

Red98CobraStang

Got Torque?
Established Member
well I only run 6lbs, so heat is not an issue. Im going to crank it up to 8 or 9 psi in the next few weeks, and it should still be ok. Just dont beat the piss out of the car and you will be ok. It's all in the tune my friend.

I SUCK!

Formerly "syberstang"
Established Member
cool thanks just saw your vid of your car on the dyno looks and sounds great . keep the cobra . piss on the vet. that car is 2 cool 2 sell .and by the way I am geting those same rims for my ride. should look bad ass on my black 98 cobra

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread