Great experience with an eBay seller

tnuce10

Established Member
I had an awesome experience with a seller on eBay and wanted to share with you guys.

Normally this wouldn't be something I would post on here, but he sells all Ford parts...lots of FGT and Terminator parts as well as some vintage NOS parts. I noticed a NIB Mystichrome steering wheel among many other parts.

Some of his prices may be a bit steep, but he was open to hearing my offer on a couple parts I picked up and actually accepted my offers without so much as trying to counter me. He even covered shipping.

So huge thumbs up for northwoodgt on Ebay.

Here's a link if anyone wants to look around at his parts:
http://www.ebay.com/usr/northwoodgt?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
I contacted him about some FGT coilpack covers earlier this year. His prices are steep but he responded to all of my emails. He insisted that Ford quit making these and wanted to charge me nearly double MSRP. Needless to say I ended up ordering from Tasca cheaper than MSRP. He did seem very knowledgeable and like I said responded to all of my questions in a timely manner.

03SonicVert

Ford Junkie since 1996
Established Member
J
I contacted him about some FGT coilpack covers earlier this year. His prices are steep but he responded to all of my emails. He insisted that Ford quit making these and wanted to charge me nearly double MSRP. Needless to say I ended up ordering from Tasca cheaper than MSRP. He did seem very knowledgeable and like I said responded to all of my questions in a timely manner.

If you don't mind me asking what did they run you?

SV

TK Doom

Established Member
$1400 for a Mystichrome steering wheel. Wow.

I wonder what a regular one costs...

I'm sure that is some serious rape, even wants $22 shipping! I mean it would be really nice to have, but just wow.

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
I threw up a little on my keyboard when I saw some prices......

kudos for him being a cool guy thou...

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
$1400 for a Mystichrome steering wheel. Wow.

I wonder what a regular one costs...

I'm sure that is some serious rape, even wants $22 shipping! I mean it would be really nice to have, but just wow.

I can tell you the MC wheel was nowhere near $1400 from Ford back in the day as I got one but it's no longer carried so who knows what's the market would support.

Users who are viewing this thread