GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!! Great Dealer For those looking for a Cobra.

ArizonaSnake

Established Member
Greetings,

I'm new around here.... thanks much to those that gave me advice in the last week or so. I purchased a 2003 Cobra via ebay. I won't ramble on about how much I like the car. I've already babbled in another post. Figured I would pass along the name of the sales person and dealership in case it would help anyone else.

Bradley Bonifacius
Dean Stallings Ford
Oak Ridge Tennessee
ebay auction
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1853923199

I sent Bradley an email the Saturday evening, 24 August that the auction was posted. The dealership is closed on Sunday. I had an answer in my email FIRST thing Monday morning, 26 August. We had the deal put to bed by Tuesday, 27 August. They gave me what I wanted for my 2001 Cobra ( sight unseen, I'm in Arizona) and MSRP on theirs. I know it shows a buy it now price, but I paid MSRP. I'm here to tell you... that is ALL I paid. There wasn't a single DIME added beyond MSRP. No doc fees, lot fees, market adjustments, nothing! (Sales tax I have to settle with my home state.) Car was ready when I arrived (after driving two days from Arizona). I was in an out in about an hour and that included moving luggage etc from my 2001 to my 2003. I can't say enough about what a great experience it was!

I would recommend them to anyone looking for an MSRP Cobra and don't mind the travel to Tennessee. ( They ain't as backwards as some folks say they is!)

:p

Standard disclaimer applies... I had never even heard of these guys before 24 August. I certainly am not an employee or being financially rewarded for the above enthusiasm.

Users who are viewing this thread