Great Dyno Day at Xtreme

ArizonaSnake

Established Member
Just wanted to say THANKS to Xtreme. Had a great Dyno Day at their facility yesterday in Phoenix.

The guys at Xtreme laid out the food, the parts, did the dyno etc as smooth as silk. Had a LOAD of Cobras and a smattering of Vettes. I even got to see Nightstalker's KB '03 Cobra lay out a 600+ RWHP pull! Man that was awesome.

So KUDOS to the Xtreme gang!

:bowdown:

Phxcobra

Established Member
To the guy with the SLP catback (sorry, didn't get your name), where'd you get it and how much? I'm thinking about switching out my Mac for it.
Thanks

mattz03svt

Just a normal poster
Established Member
Once again, Thanks XTREME. There was a buch of great people with a bunch of great cars. I took so video of the Dyno's. Sorry I did not get everyones cars, but I got most of the cars from 10:30 on. When I transfer it to DVD, I will let yous know. I will try to mail it out to the people who are interested. Remember though, this was my first time with the camera, but it came out all right.
Tom, keep us posted for cruise events in Tucson and car shows there.
Matt (Mattz2000gt. One of the eight Redfires that were at XTREME).

ArizonaSnake

Established Member
Originally posted by 99cobraclone
what was the most impressive pull?

The KB Cobra was the most impressive....
I was partial to the 67 Fairlane tho... :rollseyes

AzDropTop

Established Member
Great day! Even though my stock 99 put down over 130 HP less than all the 03's. ha ha. Xtreme was great and it was fun hanging with some SVTers! I'll have a little video and a few pics up soon as well...

71stang99

Established Member
It was worth the drive, saw lots of cars and many great people,
thanks to all

1992B4C

Established Member
PhxCobra, I got the SLP from Xtreme and had them dyno before and after. Its in my sig of results. Great fun meeting everyone. Later.

AzDropTop

Established Member
Originally posted by 71stang99
It was worth the drive, saw lots of cars and many great people,
thanks to all

Todd, did the pics and video make it through to your email? From my end it looks like it sent?
Rick

71stang99

Established Member
Rick,
Pics and vid didnt come through, my msn account is junk, could you try [email protected] instead? we pay for that one so perhaps there is a file size limitation for the other account
Thanks
Todd

davidmax

Established Member
Its a fun experiance and I was bummed I couldnt be at my shop Satarday to see all the happy faces.Well theres always a next time 2-3 mos,we all like to see what a current mod did and for 20.00 per pull its cheap enough.
To next time Dave Smilovic/480-517-4969 Xtreme/Shm Group

JimBobWay

Established Member
I too had a great time. Sorry I still missed you Dave. Maybe next time.

I did see the benefit of the Xtreme HE on my 03. I only lost 1 HP between pulls.

Dang... I missed the 600 HP pull. Too much school work to stay any later.

I'm happy with my 405 HP pull with my little mods.

Mrs BobWay says she wants over 500 next time. Gotta love her!

Thanks again Xtreme

jeff@work

Established Member
First of all I'd like to apologize to all the cobra owners, i tried to keep the drool off the cars but i just couldn't control myself around a few of them....you guys have some sweet cars :bowdown:
This was my first dyno day and it was fun, met some very cool people, dyno'd my truck, and had a burger....what more could you ask for? Hmm...wet tshirt contest.... I say next time we go recruit some girls from ASU for that :thumbsup:
Oh yeah and it's turning into an expensive trip for me now...aftering hearing all those exhausts I have to get one now....thanks a lot guys :rollseyes

AzDropTop

Established Member
Rick,
Pics and vid didnt come through, my msn account is junk, could you try [email protected] instead? we pay for that one so perhaps there is a file size limitation for the other account
Thanks
Todd

Todd,
I sent them to the new email. Let me know if they make it!
Rick

71stang99

Established Member
Rick,
Received the two pics (viewable) and I will check your website later this week. Thanks for eveything
Todd

1992B4C

Established Member
....what more could you ask for? Hmm...wet tshirt contest.... I say next time we go recruit some girls from ASU for that

Damn good idea Jeff!!!!!!!!:rockon:

AzDropTop

Established Member
Rick,
Received the two pics (viewable) and I will check your website later this week. Thanks for eveything
Todd

Good. The video must be too large for your inbox or something!
Rick

NightEnforcer

Established Member
Thanks Xtreme for a great fun day. I stayed until the last one ran, and I think we had around 31 or 32 cars dyno. Thanks Bill and Chad and all the guys at Xtreme who got the cars on and off the dyno safely and quickly. As always everyone was super friendly and professional.

We had a great turnout and it was super to talk and kid with other car owners who love their vehicles.

It was a good place to see many different combinations and set ups. If any one was interested in finding out what a particular exhaust sounded like, a dyno day in your area would be a good place to visit. I think there were about 6 different exhaust sytems on the cars Saturday.

I am pleased my vehicle ran well and turned a 605RWHP, but the line loc demo by ArizonaSnake with his 67 Fairlane was also fun to watch.

mystifiedworm

Established Member
I would like to thank all that showed up for the Dyno Day. We had an awesome turn out. Like Jeff said you could not have gotten any better than free burgers, dogs, cokes and $40 dyno pulls. Well maybe a wet t-shirt would have been nice but we did have a few women show up. Till next time.

Chad

Users who are viewing this thread