Great deal on Magnaflow catback

imsuperman

Established Member
I just ordered a Magnaflow catback system for my 03 cobra from www.highhorseperformance.com I asked if I could post this on the forums and give members the same deal. The price is $356.53 shipped. You will need to use promotion code HHP644B during checkout.

Last edited:

95rcobra

That is a great deal. I tried to put an order in on the website but it says that the promotion code was invalid or expired. I guess maybe they dont want to give too many people that deal.

Thanks for posting the offer, 95rcobra.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2004 Mystichrome Cobra coupe #????

imsuperman

Established Member
Originally posted by 95rcobra
That is a great deal. I tried to put an order in on the website but it says that the promotion code was invalid or expired. I guess maybe they dont want to give too many people that deal.

Thanks for posting the offer, 95rcobra.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just checked the promotion code on the site. Seems to work ok for me.

95rcobra

Originally posted by JadeAT
I just checked the promotion code on the site. Seems to work ok for me.

I will have to try it again then. hope it works this time. that is a great deal for an all stainless steel system like that. hard to pass up.

Thanks, 95rcobra.

------------------------------------

imsuperman

Established Member
Originally posted by xVENOMx
how much is it for a magnapack catback for a 03 gt

I would just email the sales department. They will give you a deal on any of their products. As long as you are a member of the forum.

95rcobra

Originally posted by OutlawVenom
Got mine for $340 to my door.
www.completeexhaust.com
Not sure if the deals still good, tell them you saw it on this board.
Laters,
Brad

Brad,
Thanks for the heads up on Complete Exhaust. they have 20 sets of Magnaflow # 15644 catbacks coming in today. I just ordered a set and if you mention SVT perf. the set will cost you $329 plus shipping to your door. ask for John. not bad considering most sites that I visited want $476 for the same system.

thanks again, Steve.

darssvt

Established Member
Thanks for all the great info. I just ordered from completeexhaust.com and got the same price of $329 + shipping which will be no more than $40. This group is a wealth of knowledge!

SVT Muscle

Established Member
Originally posted by Sonic03Cobra
Thanks for all the great info. I just ordered from completeexhaust.com and got the same price of $329 + shipping which will be no more than $40. This group is a wealth of knowledge!

I just ordered mine, same price...

imsuperman

Established Member
There was an unexpected and unavoidable problem with their current distributor and highhorseperformance.com will have the problem remedied within a couple of business days so that the special price will be back up in the beginning of next week. If you would like to purchase the cat-back from them before then, the new promotion code is HHP644C and the price is $372.99 with free shipping. I'll post again when the promotion code HHP644B is back up next week.

Mugger

Don't beat 'em, MUG 'em!
Established Member
Thanx JadeAT!!! I was going with either Borla or SLP but for this price Magnaflow was #3 on my list but moved up to #1...

95rcobra

Originally posted by JadeAT
Was that price recent? I called yesterday. $329 plus $40 for shipping.

When I spoke to John earlier at complete exhaust and ordered the Magnaflow he said the shipping at the Max. would be $40. so it could be 25,30,35. depends on where it is being shipped to. so the most I would pay will be $369 shipped to my door. Does not matter if you pay $340 up til $380 it is still a great deal no matter which place you choose to buy from. just thankful for the help to get that low price. wish I could of got my friend that price.

Thanks to all for the help,

Steve C.

----------------------------------

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread