great deal on hids for you cobra/mustang

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
went to the car meet ion college park md this past sunday and met some people who were promoting there business called sonictuning. they specialize tuner cars and make all of there own parts rims, suspension i.e coil overs for great prices etc. but there hids caught my eye... ive been looking for hid kits for my terminator for a while and couldnt find any for under 250 and thats just for the hi/low. they had all sorts of cars at the meet with there hids on them and they looked GREAT. 8k and 10k pretty much all colors available. talked to the guy working at the tent and he informed i could get hids with ballasts for $145 shipped!!! that was for hi/low beams and fog lights!!!!!!!! doesnt get better then that. they responded accordingly on there website through email and gave me all the details to what i wanted. if anybody was looking to get hids on there mustang/cobra or whatever i suggest you look on there website and email them what you need cause there website is still coming together. he also informed me about group orders with serious discounts (10 or more).

sonictuning.com

hpwrestler220

Established Member
Let me save you all a couple bucks...

DDMtuning.com

Great products... Me and a group of friends ordered 20+ kits a while ago... We have them on a variety of cars and all of these kits are holding up just fine after about 2 or more years...

aquill1

Established Member
I don't know how you could beat $145 shipped on a complete set of these that come in hi-lo. What I want to know is if they are of good quality.

I bought a set from this guy a few years ago... (hid kit xenon VVME H1 H3 H4 H7 H11 9006 9005 9007 : eBay Motors (item 260573854795 end time May-21-10 18:34:27 PDT)) I think I had them for about a year and a half w/out issues (and that was in Michigan weather.)

They were much better quality than I expected to get. And now they cost $55 for the dual beam (hi/lo) and $40 shipped for the fogs.

Here are some pics of them on my jag...

IMG_5366.JPG

IMG_5383.JPG

IMG_5408.JPG

Brights vs hid
IMG_1448.JPG

HID's vs fogs
IMG_1445.JPG

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
hey by all means if you find cheaper let someone know for real... I was just putting it out there that i havent been able to find anything cheaper then like 250 for everything... and this plavce had fog lights hi/low 10k for 145 shipped you cant really beat that and that is brand new of course..

Afghanman

03 SB Terminator
Established Member
I don't know how you could beat $145 shipped on a complete set of these that come in hi-lo. What I want to know is if they are of good quality.

i saw them in person on a bmw e46, 2010 camaro, 2 r1 bikes, and a lambo. they looked great in the daylight!!!!!! thats the only reason i said i have to look deeper into this and they were very professional when i was speaking to them about everything i was asking... i said why not ill give it a shot.. ill put pics up of my car later this week so you can see for yourself but i like i said before i saw them in person... i would check that ddmtuning site that someone posted on here just for price sake... and another thing is they have warranty on all there products... doesnt hurt to send an email or even ask for a price match if applicable...

Users who are viewing this thread