Great deal on Accufab TB's

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
> Dude, there is a lot of work in these things, do you work for free?

Don't mind me...Just thinking out loud. Now *I* will just have to wait until it hits the $500.00 range.

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
doug,
i completely agree w/ the quality of the product and i am a business man also, so i can understand why the price was so high, but i was a little peeved that you jumped right in to down play the accufab by trying to sell your product also. the Accufab throttle body comes w/ the inlet tube also. is that the same as the "upper intake plenum". i'm not sure about the technical terms, but i thought they are the same.

to clarify, i was not asking if you buy Accufab. i'm aware that you make your own TBs.

yes i have seen pictures of your product and i have seen an Accufab TB (not the inlet tube though) and by the look of them, the only thing different is the billetflow says "COBRA" on the top. they look (to me) to be the same in durability and quality, but as a disclaimer, i have not seen a billetflow in person so i can't compare them side by side. even if i have seen them side by side, i don't think my opinion would warrant much respect b/c i have no clout as a TB expert. i'm (as a customer) am looking for a quality product at a competitive price. i feel that Mark has provided that for me and is offering it to other 03 owners.

i agree completly w/ your expectation of "look before you leap." that is why i didn't rush out to buy a billetflow when they first came out. i did, however, pay over sticker for my car, so i can understand your explanation on the high price.

regards
scott

dougwg

Established Member
Originally posted by sbc.cobra
i was a little peeved that you jumped right in to down play the accufab by trying to sell your product also.

Scott

I “jumped in” because of this:

Originally posted by sbc.cobra
"i wouldn't say that, i just think that billetflow was able to charge that much b/c they were the only one's with the single blade TB w/ inlet tube for an 03 cobra. at least that's the impression that i got. please correct me if i'm wrong."

I was simply explaining our ( BilletFlow ) Price fluctuation.

Actually I didn't jump right in, I waited ... then you stated misleading information about BilletFlow in 4 out of the first 5 posts before I "Jumped in".

Also, As I was writing that response more posts were coming in, so I tried to address them too.

Just to clearify BilletFlow was not the only game in town there was also PHP.

Doug
BilletFlow

Last edited:

sbc.cobra

HUWHAT!!!
Established Member
no problem doug. you're correct. i was not trying to mislead anyone w/ info. i apologize if i did. thanks for setting it straight. check your PM.

dougwg

Established Member
Scott

No problem I was just trying to set the record straight.:coolman:

Doug
BilletFlow

p.s. Scott check your pm

Users who are viewing this thread