GREAT DEAL $20.95 FOR NOTHING FROM SVT CUSTOMS

cobra808

Established Member
Ordered a gel overlay from SVT CUSTOMS and....

1. Got my order two weeks later which was wrong;
2. Returned them via priority mail over a month ago and they keep saying they never got it.
3. They said they were sending out the correct one anyway but it's been another three weeks.

Anyone else out there had such wonderful customer service?

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Last edited:

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Wait until you finally receive that gel overlay and you stick it over your Ford blue oval... it'll fall off in about two weeks... Then you'll really be happy!

U.M.

wiseasp

Established Member
I ordered three supercharged gel decals. After about three weeks I got a police interceptor badge, interceptor badge, and 1 supercharged badge. I sent them a email and they said they would send out the right ones ASAP. It has been 2 weeks now:shrug: . They can't be that busy.

cobra808

Established Member
Sounds like the same treatment I got.

Got extra overlays but not the one I ordered. Can't be that complicated a business.

You go figure?

lifter213

Established Member
I sent them an email about two weeks ago asking about the visor warning stickers but never heard anything. Sent another one a week later and still nothing. I know this would be a small sell but who knows what else i would order from them, because i was thinking about ordering there bumper gel inserts but i think they made my mind up for me.

Users who are viewing this thread