Great Customer Service from DTD, Lifetie Customer

Moody03SVT

Hear2Learn@Teach
Established Member
So I purchased two 315/35-17 Nitto DRs last year from Discount Tire Direct. Sure enough I got a nail in the corner of my tire, with half tire tread left, that is not fixable. I figured for sure I would have to buy another tire. So while shopping for another tire at DTDs site I read their protection plan and thought maybe I should look into my original order with customer service.

I called about my orignal order from last year and according to the customer service agent I did not purchase the protection plan at the time... I guess I figured what do I need that for?... they are Drag Radials!

Now had I purchased their protection plan, and received confirmation that I could not get this fixed, they would replace it for free and I would only have to pay $25 for a warranty renewal. But I did not, so at this point I figured the customer service rep would hang up on me.

Well I was wrong, completely wrong. The rep was really nice and offered to help me. He put me on hold for a sec and then told me that if I purchased this tire again through them he could give me a 25% discount on the tire!!! This was a surprise.

In today's world of waiting on hold, getting passed along to different departments by large companies, and not having good customer support, DTD gave me a refreshing experience. I will be a lifetime customer

I saved some cash, the tires shipped in 15 minutes and I will be back on the road by Friday!! Hell Yea!!

Thanks to Customer Service Rep
Andrew at Discount Tire Direct (X1845)

Jon,,

Users who are viewing this thread