Great customer service at bobwhitedecals.com!

Russtang

Established Member
A few weeks ago, I ordered a set of rear bumper letter inserts (stickers) for my cobra. I ordered them from www.bobwhitedecals.com . I was a little hesitant to spend $43 dollars on decals when I could get them for $9 + $4 shipping on ebay, but figured I would get a professional quality 3M product that would give me no problems.

I was pretty surprised to find poor cut quality on the letters.

Needless to say, I was pretty disappointed. I emailed Mr. White, and got a reply within the hour. :) He said that he checked the drum that cuts the letters and noticed a small crease. He spoke with the cutter manufacturer & said he would send me out a new set of decals the same day. He also reassured me that the $9 decals were not 3M and the ones he makes will last.

Well, a few days later, I received the new letters, and they look great. I am very satisfied with the quality and his customer service. I would recommend his decals to anyone. Now all I need to do is find some time to install them! :rollseyes

Russ

p3pete

Toys R Us Kid
Established Member
Ditto on the happiness with the product/service.

HIGHLY recommend using the windex trick mentioned in the instructions for installing....

Cheers,
Pete

ArkangelX3

Established Member
I agree with the Customer Service. Im working with him on creating the Shelby Stripes for 03 Cobra, and he seems easy to get a hold of and willing to goto that effort to get it done.

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
Had Bob White decals on my GT - now on my Cobra. That's all I will use! Never had to use the customer service - good to know it is there. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread