Great Cigars

svt99rag

Established Member
I had a new cigar this past week and thought I would share. I was in Madeira Beach FL and found this store at the boardwalk. http://www.casahavanaonline.com/index.html I smoked some of the mild ones and they were great. I bought some of the robusto's to bring home and smoke, will be trying them this weekend ( getting ready to light a CAO Soprano now!). I plan on ordering more online :rockon:

99caddysts

Established Member
I was in Fl. this past week and gad damn they have a high tobacco tax! I'll stick to buying up here in NH.

As far as newer ones that I have tried, I am really started to enjoy the NuB cigars. Particularly the Habano and Conn. versions. They are very nice short smokes for when you don't have the time to sit back and relax for an hour or two.

I would still say you can't beat the Rocky Patel Edge for price/performance ratio. I liked the red band Sumatra the best but they seem harder/impossible to find nowadays. For now, the Edge Light will suffice.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Diplomaticos #2 and #5
Fuente Hemingway ShortStory
Fuente Don Carlos Robusto
Bolivar Royal Corona

svt99rag

Established Member
Diplomaticos #2 and #5
Fuente Hemingway ShortStory
Fuente Don Carlos Robusto
Bolivar Royal Corona

I have smoked many Fuente Hemingways:beer: one of my favorites. I also like Macanudo Hampton Court's. Always up for a new one!

hb712

Established Member
Pretty much any Acid cigars are great.

I personally prefer the Kuba Kuba and the Liquid. They are sweet and smooth.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Pretty much any Acid cigars are great.

I personally prefer the Kuba Kuba and the Liquid. They are sweet and smooth.

My buddy is the President of Drew Estates Cigars, they make the Acid line.

I still have about 1500 cigars. When I still lived in NJ, I had a walk-in humidor in my house with about 7000 cigars. The new house I am building will have a walk-in humidor and wine cellar.

All but may a box or two of my cigars are aged in cedar and over 8 years at this point. They are all awesome. Too bad I dont get to enjoy them as often as I would like.

timpryor

Turbo'd ST
Established Member

I still have about 1500 cigars. When I still lived in NJ, I had a walk-in humidor in my house with about 7000 cigars. The new house I am building will have a walk-in humidor and wine cellar.

All but may a box or two of my cigars are aged in cedar and over 8 years at this point. They are all awesome. Too bad I dont get to enjoy them as often as I would like.

you suck :poke:

CobraMarkVIII

Established Member
Im sure all of these are great. I've had some of those. But, do all yourselves a favor and never have any authentic cuban cigar. It will forever spoil you and make you dislike any other cigars. Romeo and Juliets/Cohibas ftw

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member

i only live a few miles away...i'll enjoy them for you lol

BTW the Hemingways are great! My dad picked me up some when i got back from Iraq based on a friends reccomendation...they were great to say the least!

FordSVTFan

Established Member
i only live a few miles away...i'll enjoy them for you lol

BTW the Hemingways are great! My dad picked me up some when i got back from Iraq based on a friends reccomendation...they were great to say the least!

You would love the Hemingways I have, as they changed the blend a few years ago, plus these have age and cedar on them.

PM me your address and I will send you a few.

texaswrx

Established Member
Cuasanos
Rocky Patels
Gurkha
Acids
Those are a few of my favs. I age them as long as I can, but I only have a 100 capacity humidor, which is plenty for myself. I go for the stronger side, maduros mostly. I keep a good supply of what I call "dog walkers". Smaller, but with plenty of flavor. The Acid line excels in this area.

AKPony

Established Member
Yeah I have access to Cubans right now and havent even tried them. They dont keep them in humidors so they are all dried out. I just order my Romeo Y Julietas and have them delivered.

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Oliva Series V is probably my favorite so far. The Acid Kuba Kuba is good, but almost too sweet. You can't even taste the smoke.

Other good ones are Rocky Patel Decade and the Diamond Crown Maximus

Adam, have you made it over to Tampa Humidor's new location? Pretty badass.

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Established Member
I love the whole Acid Line. Adam.. Tell your friend to keep up the good work.

He just sent my brother a box of cigars that are meant to mimic the Cuban H. Upmann 46 Magnum, they are truly amazing.

I will pass along your comments.

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Adam, have you made it over to Tampa Humidor's new location? Pretty badass.

No, where is it? But, with the amount of cigars I have right now and my limited availability, I certainly dont need to add any more cigars to my collection.

Users who are viewing this thread