Great Buying Experience (a little late)

BT2001SVT

I'm an Agent of CHAOS!!
Established Member
just wanted to give 2 big thumbs up to FORD2001SVT for a great buying experience. I purchased 20" 01-02 replica wheels from him about a month and 1/2 ago (i know I should have posted earlier) but the wheels are awsome. Super Clean and in great shape, he even shipped me new lugs and locks!

Gary, you got my vote any day. :rockon:

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
no problem. allthough finding a bank of america in north chicago to get the money order cashed was a pain...

got any pics on your truck?

BT2001SVT

I'm an Agent of CHAOS!!
Established Member
ford2001svt said:
no problem. allthough finding a bank of america in north chicago to get the money order cashed was a pain...

got any pics on your truck?

not yet; I just ordered new tires, should be here in 3 to 4 days. I'll post pics when I get them on.

BTW, that white looks killer on your truck!

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
FORD2001SVT what kind of rims are you going to go with now? I love that White with Blue Pearl paint job on your Lightning, how does it feel to have the world's only White & Blue Pearl Lightning? So far do you like it better than the Black? I had a Black f-150 that I traded for a Black Mustang GT, after the Black Mustang I said I would never own another Black vehicle again. The dust & swirl marks was a pain in the ARS!

Last edited:

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
Lightning LA said:
FORD2001SVT what kind of rims are you going to go with now? I love that White with Blue Pearl paint job on your Lightning, how does it feel to have the world's only White & Blue Pearl Lightning? So far do you like it better than the Black? I had a Black f-150 that I traded for a Black Mustang GT, after the Black Mustang I said I would never own another Black vehicle again. The dust & swirl marks was a pain in the ARS!
it will feel good once the bumper finally comes in, it should be here tomorrow. then i get that painted and the hard tonoue cover and my lower grill and new smooth steps since one decided to blow off my truck driving down the highway. once all the gets done i have to talk to the painter about stripeing it. one 1 foot wide blue stripe right down the center to accent the blue pearl. as for now the stock rims are staying on it, dont have any money for chrome yet. i gotta buy a beater car for the next winter and keep the L in the garage.

all in all i hate black vehicles after owning mine for less then a year. i miss my old silver lightning, always clean but a little to blah for me.

Users who are viewing this thread