Great Auto Shops in Texas?

ARC

Established Member
Preferably close or in San Antonio is better. I'm wondering because I am just trying to do research on where to take my car if I get it tuned/upgraded. Thank you.

nowwhat

Established Member
I heard just the opposite actually. Even a thread here stated that they were screwing up 5.0's. :shrug:

I can speak from personal experience about this shop and it's not good. I had a 2v at the time, but a good shop will treat you right whether it be 2v, 3v, or 4v.

ARC

Established Member
I can speak from personal experience about this shop and it's not good. I had a 2v at the time, but a good shop will treat you right whether it be 2v, 3v, or 4v.

Yeah, I just have to find that right shop that won't screw me over. I literally cannot afford that.

in sa i use maximum velocity. they are the only one who touch my 13 boss.

Going to see what quotes and such I can get for certain things. Thanks. What did they do with your boss?

PUSHA TON

Established Member
I find it hard to trust anyone in Sa. So many mixed reviews and everyone out there. The only other person I trust with my car is my good friend. He works at ancira Chrysler.

zex-srt10

Established Member
There is Lethal performance in San Antonio, they do some really nice builds. Check out there facebook sometime.

theACE

Established Member
Max velocity in SA is awesome, everyone that I know goes there for work on their Stangs.

ARC

Established Member
There is Lethal performance in San Antonio, they do some really nice builds. Check out there facebook sometime.

I will, thanks for the advice.

Max velocity in SA is awesome, everyone that I know goes there for work on their Stangs.

I actually asked someone there about turbos and the guy said they had not done any hellion or lund or whatever. He only mentioned superchargers. From my little research, if I got an upgrade, I want Hellion's twin turbo kit.

throthaduece85

spinning not winning
Established Member
Edit: Incorrect reference of another user and TSS.
As far as Murillo goes, I haven't been there since it was Texas Jam!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread