Great American Beer Festival (GABF) 2015

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
Anyone going this year? I'll be arriving in town sometime Wednesday (I'm driving) and will be leaving sometime Sunday. If anyone is attending be sure to stop by the Adroit Theory booth and say hi!

jip

Established Member
I was gonna head there this year,but gotta work!! My brother in law is the Senior Event Manager for the Brewers Association.

SteedaGT9150

Established Member
Anyone going this year? I'll be arriving in town sometime Wednesday (I'm driving) and will be leaving sometime Sunday. If anyone is attending be sure to stop by the Adroit Theory booth and say hi!

Wore a shirt from you guys today. Haven't been down to your place since last year, but it was a great time.

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
The Great American Beer Festival is celebrated at my house every Saturday night..

Ha!
I was gonna head there this year,but gotta work!! My brother in law is the Senior Event Manager for the Brewers Association.

Bummer... cool about your brother in law though.

Wore a shirt from you guys today. Haven't been down to your place since last year, but it was a great time.

Awesome and thanks for the kind words. If you can swing it you might wanna drop by October 10th
http://www.adroit-theory.com/events/strangeways

I leave Tuesday morning for Denver!!!

Users who are viewing this thread