Grease Points on our cars

LSWHAT??

Dumb question... Where are all of the grease points on our cars? Is there a few that are hidden? I have a squeak coming from the front end every once in awhile and I am wondering if I am missing a grease point or something. Any help is appreciated :beer:

ruststang94

Established Member
there are none. Ford doesnt use grease fittings on most of there cars and new trucks. After market parts have fittings.

RippinSVT

SVT Afficianado...
Established Member
I've got one too, front-end, it only does it on a REAL slow roll (like at idle), or when doing a slow turn. Kind of a "hoot-hoot-hoot". I'm just gonna get froggy on the front suspension with a can of WD40 or white-lithium grease.

b dub

4.10's or 4.30's??!!
Established Member
i have a grease fitting on the underneath of my driver side lower control arm, right under the ball joint. funny thing is theres not one on the pass side

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
b dub said:
i have a grease fitting on the underneath of my driver side lower control arm, right under the ball joint. funny thing is theres not one on the pass side

aftermarket part..

LSWHAT??

RippinSVT said:
I've got one too, front-end, it only does it on a REAL slow roll (like at idle), or when doing a slow turn. Kind of a "hoot-hoot-hoot". I'm just gonna get froggy on the front suspension with a can of WD40 or white-lithium grease.

This "hoot hoot hoot" you speak of is exactly what my car is doing! I had never greased anything on the car before yesterday but I kept hearing this sound, so I looked in the Chilton and it said there were less grease points than the past but our cars still had some.

Users who are viewing this thread