Gravel road burnout?

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
+1
It seems like everywhere I see Lightnings being totalled andor blown up on a weekly basis.
Lightnings could possibly become the AC Cobra of the new millenium.
About 90% of AC Cobras built in the 60's have been totally demolished on the street and on race tracks all around the country.
The last few remaining original Cobra survivors are worth millions now. (sticker price was around $6k in 65')
Now you know how I feel when I see all the trashed terminators.
Jeff

On another note, the car will be worth more more shortly.

Last edited:

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
well........the L doing the burnouts at the track.........the announcer is saying that it's bein driven by a remote control. and at the before the burnouts start the guy holds up the control. I don't know if it's true.......but that's what the announcer is screaming.

MixMaker

I've got a fever!!
Established Member
YouTube - Lightning 135mph moving 5mph
Ironically, this is the only video that does not have spanish in it, but rednecks instead. Same thing

I think anglo people are fine and hispanics are fine. I myself am hispanic. But there is definately a difference between Anglos and Rednecks, and Hispanics and Wetbacks. There is certainly a level of stupidity (for lack of a better word) that define what you are and the things that you do.

The language you speak doesn't have a thing to do with how educated you are.

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
I think anglo people are fine and hispanics are fine. I myself am hispanic. But there is definately a difference between Anglos and Rednecks, and Hispanics and Wetbacks. There is certainly a level of stupidity (for lack of a better word) that define what you are and the things that you do.

The language you speak doesn't have a thing to do with how educated you are.
You can kick me to the curb since I'm 1/2 German 1/2 Sicilian.
What is the first thought that crosses most peoples mind when I tell them I'm 1/2 WOP?

Talk about stereo types.. The FBI once arrested my grandfather because they were looking for a mob member named John Schillaci.
Wrong John, wrong Schillaci. :uh oh:
Jeff

J-Rod76

2001 Lightning
Established Member
I can't believe the last minute of that video...

Not only was there a guy in the middle of the donut being made by the truck, but the passenger, and then the effing driver, opened the door and stood while the truck was doing donuts.

I don't think anybody here is that stupid.

True. I meant the burn out/donut parts in general, not the "lets take my truck for a walk" part...

BC Lightning

Project Panty Dropper
Established Member
Is there any site or place to look up how many have been totaled?? there is a list on the other forum that has the build numbers and where they are, might want to put which ones are still on the road

Users who are viewing this thread