Grand Rapids, West Michigan

Nuclrslug

Kwality iz job won.
Established Member
May have been asked before but are there any other people that like to throw away money at cars in my area? I want to know if anyone hangs out at Mid Michigan or has been to M66 Dyno labs. Specifically: I want to know what kind of facility M66 has and if anyone plans to show up at Mid for wed night test/tune. I'm waiting for my MJ girdle to get my numbers down at the track.:)

waytofastvette

Buh Bye !
RIGHT HERE ! I throw money away on my car daily. I havent been to M66 dyno labs But i have been to Baker automotive to have my car dynod. Great deal and nice people

You ever make it to Gingerman raceway in south haven? I would love to see how a cobra handles at the track. I havent seen one there yet

IM me sometime and we can talk .... my name is Waytofastvette

Nuclrslug

Kwality iz job won.
Established Member
Originally posted by waytofastvette
RIGHT HERE ! I throw money away on my car daily. I havent been to M66 dyno labs But i have been to Baker automotive to have my car dynod. Great deal and nice people

You ever make it to Gingerman raceway in south haven? I would love to see how a cobra handles at the track. I havent seen one there yet

IM me sometime and we can talk .... my name is Waytofastvette

Never been to Gingerman but 90% of my friends live within 5 miles of Grattan. I've never been to the track but I'm looking into it this year.
Where is Baker? I need to get mine dyoned and check the A/F.

waytofastvette

Buh Bye !
http://www.bakerengineeringinc.com/CDIndex.html

I soo want to get to grattan this year. They have a longer straight there than they do at gingerman. They have deals where you can go and do a test and tune for half the day for $65 bucks

Let me know when you go. I would love to check out your car

Gotta love the blower whine
:beer:

A couple pics from last year

72DYNO-med.jpg

And my measley 313 Rwhp
72Dynochart2-med.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread