granatelli cops...

LightningMAS

Banned
has anyone recieved there granatelli COPs from LFP lately?? Cause LFP hasnt still sent me my granatelli cops in 3 months.. ya 3 frickin months.. im getting pissed off. cause i cant even drive my truck.. i havent drove my baby in 3 months. cause im waiting on the COPS.. i think LFP is lying, cause i talked to MARK, and he said he would send me some after SEMA, but i still aint got them.. so i was wondering, if anyone recieved there COPS from LFP lately?

~CASPER~

Established Member
That sucks man. I got mine about 2 weeks ago and ordered them around the first of October. I would keep calling them. Thats what I did.

bonestocksvt

Established Member
Don't sweat it man, I put a new set on mine and didn't notice shit of a difference on the road or track. Not to mention how they all had to be modified to fit. If you need to drive your truck, use the stock ones for now. I went back to the old ones myself and have the Granatelli's sitting on a shelf.

LightningMAS

Banned
i already have them, there was 3 of them broke and told him i would sent 3 of these back, to replace with 3 new ones, and he said he would.

Mark is a very nice guy, and i bought alot of parts from him and all came in 2 days..i have not recieved the 3 COPS that he was gonna replace

them with the 3 broke ones.. And he is a very nice for doing this for me! I just havent recieved them in 3 months.. this is killing me so badly,

because they keep saying we get some next friday.. but thats all they keep saying to me when i asked them about it.. I have not drove my

baby in 3 frickin months and I AM TIRED of standing there looking at it and not be able to drive it.. it pisses me off badly.. i am throwing things

across the room.. for christ sake.. LOL.. i do not have my stock coils.. they were all bad anywayz... i threw them away like a long time ago...

oh and another thing, i just recieved my AEM wideband guage and rotorpros brake rotors and hawkhps brake pads today,, im gonna put it on..

but i wanna drive the truck damnit... thats why i made this thread to make sure they arent lying to me.. there site shows SOLD OUT... i dont

know who to believe.. :(

Last edited:

Lightning_Bolt

2002 Lightning
Established Member
I have had almost this same problem with Lighting Force Performance (LFP), on a convertor I bought from them. I had to drive 4 hours to Houston to get Mark to fix the problem. This was after 3 months of being put on hold, being lied to, given excuses, ignored and not answering my phone calls anymore. As I was being nice to them, never raising my voice, threatning them or trying to bully them. They just would not help me untill I drove up to Houston to find them.

LightningMAS

Banned
aww no.. i didnt want to see that.. i hope they are not like that to me, but it seems like it.. I just wish they would just send me my 3 COPs and ill be happy on my merrily way...

And i really hate being lied to.. it is not cool to say that u were gonna be nice and do it and then change around and not do it... when ive already sent the 3 granatelli cops ... i even frickin waste my money on overnighting the package to them, so i can get it back in quick time... Then Mark found out, i dont have any, i will have some next week.. so follwed by the next week after next week... till 3 months later saying we still didnt get some recieved from granatelli... Come on.. ya right..

i wish i can drive up to there place, cause u dont really want to know me.. hahahahahah

i even spoke with him in PM on here.. i have all of what he said...

Last edited:

bonestocksvt

Established Member
LightningMAS said:
who else sells granatelli coils? i need to go ahead and buy 3.. im tired of waiting..
If you need some bad, I can send you my set so you can replace your 3 broken ones and you can send them back to me when you get yours. All I did to mine, was trim 1/4" from the rubber boots so they can go in easier, but they are brand new and in working order. Let me know if I can help you out. Send pm.

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
well guys I'm not a cheerleader for anyone, but for every one bad story about Mark there really are 500 happy customers who dont bother to say they had a great experience. Me personally have had nothing but good experiences with them, I ordered a pulley, it was here in 2 days, i ordered a maf adapter it was here in 2 days, exhaust...5 days but it was ground shipping from TX to NY. Mark is a very nice guy and does his best to fufill all oreders asap, but sometimes he gets the short end of the stick from suppliers, I know for a fact the GMS cops have been on a huge nationwide backorder and feel bad your getting the short end of the stick, but Mark will come thru for you. the sooner he gets them from Granicrappi the sooner you will get yours.

if this was one of his in house parts it wouldnt be a problem, but Granetelli seems to be a slightly mismanaged company with overblown claims of performance and apparently overblown claims of lead times on its backorders.

Ian

Lightning_Bolt

2002 Lightning
Established Member
pitstain said:
well guys I'm not a cheerleader for anyone, but for every one bad story about Mark there really are 500 happy customers who dont bother to say they had a great experience. Me personally have had nothing but good experiences with them, I ordered a pulley, it was here in 2 days, i ordered a maf adapter it was here in 2 days, exhaust...5 days but it was ground shipping from TX to NY. Mark is a very nice guy and does his best to fufill all oreders asap, but sometimes he gets the short end of the stick from suppliers, I know for a fact the GMS cops have been on a huge nationwide backorder and feel bad your getting the short end of the stick, but Mark will come thru for you. the sooner he gets them from Granicrappi the sooner you will get yours.
Ian

In my case Mark just owed me a refund. All he had to do was credit my credit card. He just would not do it till I drove 4 hours to Houston to find him. It takes about 1 minute to credit back someones credit card. A company cannot stay in business if it takes them 3 mths to get thier product to customers. I dought they have been on backorder for 3 months. Mark is giving this guy the run around. Unfortuantly you gotta Just take your loss and move on.
I have ordered from RPM Outlet and got my goods fast. But I hear to many stories about others having been burned by them, so I will not buy from them again. I am sure for every one bad story about RPM there really are 500 happy customers. Why buy from someone I hear complaints about when I can buy from someone I never hear complaints about? I will pay more money to buy from a company I hear no complaints on.

LightningMAS

Banned
i have no problems with RPM Outlet... i bought 5 things from them and they all came to my door in 2 days.. i just bought AEM guage 2 days ago and came in the next day.. RPM gives my #1 vote.. when i order my things, i only talked to george only.. Very Very nice guy...

vtec this!

Black is so hot right now
Established Member
I'm in the same boat. I ordered mine from LFP a few weeks ago and was told that they would ship within a few days.............still haven't seen them yet

Users who are viewing this thread