Granatelli coil on plugs

03kbredfire

Established Member
For sale. New never used coil on plug plus wire ropes plus spacers for cobra applications.
terryscops1.jpg

terryscops2.jpg

terryscop3.jpg

$359

Last edited:

cobra04972tx1

HP, U CAN'T HAVE 2 MUCH
Established Member
How come you aren't going to use them? I've been thinking about the set from RPM which uses the Granetelli COP plus a lower resistance boot.

Last edited:

03kbredfire

Established Member
cobra04972tx1 said:
How come you aren't going to use them? I've been thinking about the set from RPM which uses the Granetelli COP plus a lower resistance boot.

Just do not need them right now. These are the same as RPM is offering at $499 except the ones that I have also include the spacer for the coil cover.
Thanks

03kbredfire

Established Member
CobraLucci said:
wat do these do?? performance?

Here is a link to GMS website which talks to the benefits of their COP's.

http://www.granatellimotorsports.com/05mustang/coilonplugconnectors.htm

Here is a link to a dyno run with changing the wire ropes only and then changing the coils as well as the COP's on a Ford GT.
If video does not work, they basically ran three tests. Stock run, wires only run and wires and coils run. The wires only showed a gain of 7.5 HP and 11 ft./lbs. The wirse and coils together showed a 16.2 HP gain and 27.6 ft./lbs torque.

http://www.granatellimotorsports.com/video14.htm

Several third party testing has shown good gains in HP and torque by swapping to these coils and wire ropes.
Thanks

whiteboyz79

I'll be your Huckleberry
Established Member
That's a GREAT price for these things. I've been researching them for a while now, too bad you never ran them I wanted to know just how they performed first hand! I'd jump on them but thanks to Christmas I'm tapped out. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread