Grabbers 7th annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet - Sat. 8/10/13 In Battle Ground, WA

GRABRRR

Established Member
I have this thread on Team shelby and thought maybe some local guys on here may be interested as well. Rob / Grabber

Grabbers 7th annual Pacific NW Meet & Greet - Sat. 8/10/13
In Battle Ground, WA (1st Pacific NW Region Event)
93cd90f9.pbw

This years event will be later in the summer so we have superb weather. The Event will be held at my house on my 1 acre property like we did in years past. The food caterer and live band have been reserved and will be ready to feed us and play live music. We will then be going to a drive into the Gifford Pinchot National Forest up to McClellan Viewpoint to take some photos and enjoy the scenery. 60 mile up and 60 miles back down. I then have the banquet room reserved at Rockys Pizza and huge parking lot next door at Les Schwab tires to park our cars safely with no door ding risks.
Here’s the address of my home where we will be holding the event: 18715 NW 99th Ave. Battleground, WA 98604. After you guys gas up at the Chevron station at the 179th Street I-5 Exit, just continue down NE 179th street. It turns into Cramer road, then turn left into my neighborhood on 184th and follow that into my house. Make sure you gas up for the group drive.
If you are coming a day early or staying an extra day, I have set up a Group rate at the Best Western Hotel 2 miles from the event and 1 block away from the Rockys Pizza party place. It's a 4 year old Hotel. When you call - Tell them you want the Team Shelby rate of $79.99. This is 20% off of the regular rate. Here's the link:
http://battlegroundbestwesterninn.com/

The schedule will be as follows.

9am – Early arrivals start showing up. This allows you time to detail your car if you want. The Coffee and espresso stand will be open early for you guys.
10am to 11am – We will start to park the cars to prepare for the photo shoot.
11am to 2:30pm – Lunch / live music in my 1/2 acre field / Car talk / Group photo shoot.
2:45pm to 5:45pm – Group drive to Gifford Pinchot National Forest up to McClellan Viewpoint
7:00PM till 9:30pm - Dinner and Drinks at Rockys Pizza a block away from the hotel. The all you can eat menu is great and only $9.50. There is ample parking. (Les Schwab Tires next door is letting us use their parking lot)
Rockys Pizza Battle Ground Washington (let me know if you are or are not attending dinner) I have the large banquet room reserved
I need everyone to RSVP in advance so my caterer can bring enough food. I also am asking that everyone pay in advance so the costs to cover the event are gathered prior to the event. I do not want to be a cashier the day of the event. I have set up a link to collect payments. The cost is 20 dollars non refundable per person to cover the Band, Super Lunch, Snacks, Coffee and a Porta Potty. Once payment is sent I will add you to the list.

Here is the link to make your payment:
Grabbers 2013 Pacific NW Meet & Greet by Rob Aichele - GoFundMe

RSVP List
Screen name and First name and year & make Mustang / Shelby & color (attending dinner or not)
Current lunch head count: 34
Current dinner head count: 26
NWM&CF = Cars from local club: NW Mustangs and Classic Ford –

1. Grabber , Rob, 2007 GT500 Grabber Orange, attending dinner, NWM&CF
2. Tanabanana, Tana, 09 GT500 Red Stripe Package, attending dinner, NWM&CF
3. Steel Steeds, Lance, 2008 Alloy GT500, attending dinner
4. mrfarmdog, John and Guest, 2007 Black GT500, NWM&CF
5. Fast Eddie, Ed & Jill, FFRP White GT500 Super Snake, attending dinner
6. Neighbor Steve & Barb, 1970 Grande, Grabber Blue, attending dinner, NWM&CF
7. Seafan, Eric & Son Trevor, 2008 GT500, attending dinner
8. Slabo, Bob & Pam, 2007 GT500 40th anniversary edition, attending dinner
9. GTH176, Mark & Guest, 2011 GT350, attending dinner
10. Red, Tony and Kathy, 2010 GT500 Kona Blue, attending dinner
11. Quadshot, Curt & Kathy, 2008 Barrett Jackson edition Black with Red, attending dinner
12. Michael Gervais, 2013 Shelby GT500 ingot silver with matte black stripes, attending dinner
13. Anonymous, with Anonymous driving Anonymous with Anonymous stripes, attending dinner :hysterical:
14. TrakRat, James & Jodi - Black GR40 GT500 - SVTOA
15. Snkdout, 2009 Black Super Snake, Dean and Jeannie, attending dinner
16. FordFan1, 2008 SGT Vista blue, Kerry & Diane, NWM&CF
17. 2006 gt-h, 2006 GT-H, Sean & Tracey, attending dinner, NWM&C
18. lbfdengineer, 2007 GT500 Torch Red, Gary & Guest
19. Bert Adams - 2013 GT500 Black W/Red stripes, Bert & Guest, NWM&C
20. tedj, 2013 GT500 Red W/Black stripes, Ted & anna, attending dinner, NWM&C
21. dave c, 2007 shelby GT/SC, Dave & Sherri

For those driving down from the south that want to caravan, see this link:
http://www.teamshelb...3/#entry1437518

Users who are viewing this thread