Grabber blue 03 cobra finaly!!

03 Indy Cobra

Established Member
I love the color but why paint the whole mirror? I think it would've looked better if you left the black part black IMO.

I agree. I would of also had the whole car painted. The black inner fenders don't look right to me. If I was going to change the color I would paint the entire car. JMO. Otherwise it looks good.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
I agree. I would of also had the whole car painted. The black inner fenders don't look right to me. If I was going to change the color I would paint the entire car. JMO. Otherwise it looks good.

+1, I didnt realize the mirror or the inner fenders, would of looked alot better! Still looks great though

mrose75

Established Member
Holy Slow Progress, Batman!!! WTF happened? Must've run outta money to finish or something.

CAM09

Established Member
Love the car, Very nice color, I think you should go with Black rims with Black Inserts and paint the spoiler the same color as the car.

fyeRc51

Established Member
Car looks great man. Very interested to see if someone does a coupe. That would really be something. Not sure why those guys were taking shots at you. If I had your car I would be extremely excited and wouldn't worry about a couple haters.

Users who are viewing this thread