Grabber blue 03 cobra finaly!!

Bruin08

Established Member
ooo. yeah thats what i look at now when i restore mine is what i do now might affect the long term value of the car when they like u said become a collectors car. thats the main reason why i wont change my cobra from black to yellow

Satin03

Established Member
For the love of all that is holy.....POST SOME OUTSIDE SHOTS!! Sorry, just getting anxious! Nice work on the car! Didn't think I was gonna like the color before I opened the thread but man it looks great!!! :beer:

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
A grabber blue Term...very nice. Please get a good a camera and take some better outside shots. Must cause a lot of double-takes on the street. Cool.

MoNsTeR WhIPPlE

Established Member
FOR THAT PIECE OF SHIT THAT SAID IM A TROLL AND TO TO IDIOT ALSO SAID THAT IM 16 or 17...FYI BRO IM 27 IM A MARRIED MAN WITH 3 BOYS AND WORK HARD FOR WHAT I GOT... ITS OBVIOUS THAT SOME PEOPLE JUST NEVER HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY SO JUST KEEP ON HATING ON MY SHIT BUDDY!!! OHH AND IM NOT A DADDYS BOY EITHER I NEVER HAD MY POPS AROUND..TO THE ONE WHO SAID THAT YOUR AN INGNORANT ****!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
FOR THAT PIECE OF SHIT THAT SAID IM A TROLL AND TO TO IDIOT ALSO SAID THAT IM 16 or 17...FYI BRO IM 27 IM A MARRIED MAN WITH 3 BOYS AND WORK HARD FOR WHAT I GOT... ITS OBVIOUS THAT SOME PEOPLE JUST NEVER HAVE SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY SO JUST KEEP ON HATING ON MY SHIT BUDDY!!! OHH AND IM NOT A DADDYS BOY EITHER I NEVER HAD MY POPS AROUND..TO THE ONE WHO SAID THAT YOUR AN INGNORANT ****!

lol whooaaa POS's huh?? You say you're 27?? :lol1: really?? Well I'm 22 and with a wife and son as well and I don't talk or act like a ignorant person like yourself or name call at my age. I guess some people mature better than others. Also did you graduate the 5th grade?? Your grammer and spelling is horrific, and all caps isn't needed all the time. Also you talk and act like you are 17 or never got out of that "stage" of a high school punk. Not to hate man, you just seem and fit the profile for a troll. Also name calling outside of smackdown is an infraction just to let you know. I think the car looks awesome. Oh and the internet is real business man try not to get so wrapped up in what people think. Being behind a computer doesn't mean shit..

Last edited:
ooo. yeah thats what i look at now when i restore mine is what i do now might affect the long term value of the car when they like u said become a collectors car. thats the main reason why i wont change my cobra from black to yellow

Out of curiosity are you a car collector? Because if not, I don't really understand this obsession people have with being concerned about the Terminator's value dropping. I mean did you buy the car to admire it and wave at it through the window or did you buy it to drive it and get enjoyment out of it? I mean some of you guys talk about these cars like you're planning on being buried with them. :shrug:

MoNsTeR WhIPPlE

Established Member
This guy... Yeah ur a p.o.s i meant it.. Keep hating bro on something you will never have. If you cant take it then i feel sorry for you man!!haaaa ... By the way fyi im mexican another reason for you to hate on me!! Bet ur a white boy!!pinche vato pendejo!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
This guy... Yeah ur a p.o.s i meant it.. Keep hating bro on something you will never have. If you cant take it then i feel sorry for you man!!haaaa ... By the way fyi im mexican another reason for you to hate on me!! Bet ur a white boy!!pinche vato pendejo!

Lmao.. wow really?? I've already built my pride and joy at 22 my friend, and trust me your car has alot to be desired. As for your race, I could give two shits. Btw I'm Italian and Al Salvadorian, and I can understand and speak a little spanish to, but go ahead and keep hiding behind your race and playing the race card it's clearly what your all about. I could careless about you, you are simply not worth my time or energy anymore, and once again talking shit behind a key board is hard core man:rollseyes. Best of luck to you and your build. But something tells me you won't be on this forum for to much longer.

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
lol. wow your lack of intellegence and ability to think actually is quite amazing. You truely just keep making yourself look more and more stupid. Do you really truely think that I care what you call me in Spanish? Or if you insult me via my race? lol. And btw my skin is white if that's what you were wondering, so keep throwing those racist comments at me man. lol God I can't wait to watch you get banned lol.

MoNsTeR WhIPPlE

Established Member
I only posted my car and the stuff being done to it for peiple to appreciate and give opinions on wat they think about my car.. Not about me!! But there u went ramblin your shit...so j just gave u some back

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
lol. all I said is that you fit the profile for a troll, which clearly you aren't. But you will probably get an infraction or a temporary ban for all the same calling and such, and you still continue to name call because it's all you can do. Really it doesn't do anything to me what you call me. I have one question though. Are you really 27? It's just mind boggling that you are 27 yet act the way that you do.

Users who are viewing this thread